[CS] Death Vest by pidulski

Started by misiun
14/06/2010 14:48
Page 1 of 1
misiun14/06/2010 14:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vqozS7uGvk

Well this movie wasn't made by me, but there is my frag and pidulski asked me to put it here.

chip14/06/2010 16:24

lol gr8, good job.

geddyK14/06/2010 18:27(edited 14/06/2010 18:27)

I know that Pidulski don't knows about this site, but this fragmovie is uber. I really liked it. And nice headshot at de_nuke, misiun :P

Speedz0r VIP14/06/2010 22:15

looks like no-recoil to me..

misiun14/06/2010 22:35

Then you know nothing about SHOOTING in counter strike I bet, even though frag @ 0:39 is kinda weird.

kafds15/06/2010 01:31

Great clip edit- AND fragwise.

m1ch015/06/2010 08:31

cc didn't fit to the music, the rest is good.

jusuuh18/06/2010 10:14

greatest clip i have ever seen. really. not much words to say, just awesome.

Speedz0r VIP19/06/2010 10:35

I think the fact is that i know to much. That's why I can get a little suspicious, do you find that weird? What's the possibility to make 2x jumping HS in a row like that? Besides, never heard of the guy.

jusuuh20/06/2010 15:24

yeah, everything is possible. even tho those could be pretty normal in css, it's easier there but you must have some luck tho.

i think he just gathered some nice demos, if you gather from all over the world you can get such us nice demos like that.

but ofc nobody know cheater or not :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.