kzro_venetian

15/06/2010 23:09
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex mapper Tournament #215/06/2010 23:09

I was playing Assassin's Creed 2 today and saw this wonderful place. Its a part of "old" Venice.

I though of trying to do a bhop + climbing map like this one. The climbing will be like in AC2 (just not climbing up,just jumping from a window to something else... ofc) and the bhoping .. would be normal i guess. The map wont be a longer one for sure.

This project is not that hard to do,but damn it,i cant find awsome textures. I tried to make textures from in-game pictures but some are failure.

If i find good textures,maybe i will progress.

Maybe some of oyu could help me with some textures,nice ones for brick walls. Thnx!!

This is the concept that i want to work with : http://i49.tinypic.com/1pfkf5.jpg

Hope you see something from my picture.

Please reply and say if it worths trying this.

unBreakS15/06/2010 23:25

Maybe..
If you find simular textures it will look nice, but still there is a official map with that theme so it will be copy of kz_cg_venice.
If you decide to start that project i wish you gl.

skitz mapper16/06/2010 05:37

Could try TexMod I guess, haven't tried it with AC2 though.

sn00p mapper16/06/2010 09:45

Great, your doing it too ...

Puppey16/06/2010 10:35(edited 16/06/2010 10:37)

I finished AC2 long time ago, and jah was always thinking about A kreedz map that's gonna be kinda similar to the game (environment). I hope u succeed in doing what u started (if u have started it yet, that is).

nerv.16/06/2010 11:05

i think if you want you should expend your time on it.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #216/06/2010 11:48

kz_cg_venice dosnt look like this project. I would make it dark/night and it would be more realistic. kz_cg_venice is not that detailed as this one,so i think this would be better.

KZ part would be just like in the game,as i told. Daza helped me with some textures and i could start it,but when i finish kzro_depot.

Thnx guys.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.