kzro_dojo

Started by FuZzy1 mapper
17/06/2010 10:37
Page 2 of 2
kafds19/06/2010 21:49

Looks very promising mr. FuzZy! Congratulations for the success of your kzro_raincliff and I also wish you good luck with this map!

Blake` mapper19/06/2010 21:53

OMG pretty cool

memekrecord holder21/06/2010 14:49

One of best map ever seen. I'm too :)

KooleN21/06/2010 15:58

Oops It's Japan i will keep it in mind thx :D

kQbmigrecord holder29/06/2010 14:32(edited 29/06/2010 14:33)

http://img85.imageshack.us/i/kzdojoo07.jpg/ is a nice picture!
But aren't the jumps possible without developer?

FuZzy1 mapper30/06/2010 12:24

Originally posted by NAPZ
http://img85.imageshack.us/i/kzdojoo07.jpg/ is a nice picture!
But aren't the jumps possible without developer?


I don't understand what you wrote... Are the jumps possible without developer? Of course they are...

kQbmigrecord holder30/06/2010 17:09

So you understood it, nice. But why are you using it? lol

FuZzy1 mapper30/06/2010 17:16

After the map is compiled the game autostarts and loads the map with dev on (witch helps on testing the map), and that is whay the pictures were made with dev... anyway i jump worse with dev than without :) and i switch it off when i test the jumps ..

FuZzy1 mapper05/07/2010 16:42

Beta version ready, grab it here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?226965

Punk^05/07/2010 23:22

There's one thing that REALLY bothered me KiarFuzzy.. You should really change the sound when walking on the wooden parts. It's originally a floor sound and I thought it was really annyoing.
Otherwise, the map was great. I enjoyed the jumps, the architecture and the theme a lot.

FuZzy1 mapper06/07/2010 08:50

I know that sound wasn't meant for wood, but is much closer to the sound of fine wood than any other sound available in cs...

Anyway i will change it, if i get other complains about this

NeYoXDDD17/07/2010 10:37(edited 26/07/2010 12:59)

good job fuzzy:D

Originally posted by NeYoXDDD
good job fuzzy:D can't wait to play it!

So play it?

scrins looks sweet. Gonna try this map soon.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.