[KZMOD] faker pwns kz_cellblock in 3:27
Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU0UDbYv5ko
Some advertizing for KZMOD and faker's uber run :)
Fraps and my laptop couldn't handle more than 200fps btw.
nice idea to rebuild the classics like that
sweet bhop shortcut
and cool vid
faker sure knows his bhops ;)
ty for the movie again ndR <3
wow, never tried kzmod but looks cool.. gotta try sometime
gj faker&ndR
Pretty nice intro, ndR ;)
Really Nice :) Gj both
HOLY SHIT! That jump on 2:34 made my year!
Loved the ideia of editing on the beginning of the movie. Great movie and run
Thanks for all the feedback guys :)
If you ever want to try the mod make sure you check http://www.kzmod.com
I kind of miss that, now also along with CS, as all my gear is ruined and my computer hates OpenGL.
I still got one record there I think ^^
You are simply wild in KZMOD faker <3
awesome run :o that bhop sc made my day for sure! GJ!
nice sc
gj
Please log in to post replies.