cy_20

Started by faker mapper
20/06/2010 20:01
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
faker mapper20/06/2010 20:01(edited 15/01/2011 19:54)

Hey there,

here is a map made by Chrizzy that got denied last week when it was checked (still under the old system) by the mapadmins.

However, I'd love to see this map in the mapcycle anyway because it made quite an impact on me. Sure, it has a pretty simple architecture and simple textures, but I don't think that is a problem because the map is still looking good in its ways (oldschool-ish) and it has an amazingly cool speed-climb, I'm sure people are going to battle it out on this map for sure.

Also the maps has a few secrets so there is something to discover once you're done with the climb, what is pretty cool imo.

Download: http://ul.to/ugdub9

Tell me what you think!

hateR20/06/2010 21:52(edited 21/06/2010 10:46)

That is an amazing map! Very good jumps and great textures :) I like when you fall it laugh like "Ho Ho Ho" it's amazing :D
Here is my demo ( http://www.4shared.com/file/-SLREN4Y/cy_20_hateR_023362.html )
In this demo I use hook. Just testing the map :) I believe that this map could be finished for 0215.xx or even better time. :)
MY VOTE IS YES!

omilo21/06/2010 02:04

Another non-biased vote :o.

I vote YES for this map for pretty much the same reasons as I did for kzsca_scandinavia.
The jumps are good and it certainly looks good enough, in my eyes. For recording purposes...this is a good map.

xPaw mapper21/06/2010 14:06

Pretty nice oldschool map, i liked it to jump it, maybe map needs some ambience, like snow for example

small texture glitch: http://habreffect.ru/files/7e4/4de8b2cd9/cy_200000.png

kQbmigrecord holder22/06/2010 05:21

koukouz: pretty fun speedmap, with a simple but goodloking environment, beautiful textures, many details that make the map feel full. YES

Trolis22/06/2010 06:26

I dont know how's for you guys, but for me its like 70fps and sometimes drops to 50. I know, my PC/Graphics card isnt amazing, but i have 100fps at most of the maps, but not in thisone (aswell in kzsca_scandinavia)

krel04/08/2010 21:54

I liked this map. It has a nice color theme, and of course there would be a nice climb competition for jumpers. My fps was high on this map. YES

skR'09/12/2010 17:15

YES! i love this kind of maps, simpe and well textured.

Ovidiu Dumitru15/03/2011 15:05(edited 15/03/2011 15:05)

Status: Denied

Reasons:

- Not enough votes and no posts for months.

Suggestions:

- Feel free to re-nominate the map if you want to.

Other:

n/a

Page 1 of 1