kzsca_scandinavia

Started by faker mapper
20/06/2010 20:07
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
faker mapper20/06/2010 20:07

Hey there,

here is a map made by Chrizzy that got denied last week when it was checked (still under the old system) by the mapadmins.

This map in a bit different compared to cy_20, I admit that this one looks a bit empty and maybe even boring/dull, however it's not that but and there are not outstanding bugs - and it has a big plus, the climb. It felt significant other, a bit challening (not only regarding the difficulty, but you had to think about the route and about how some of the jumps ned ot be done, which was cool). I would love to see it in the record section because it will definitely be a good map to record, even though the design might not be the best, but it's not THAT bad anyway..

Download: http://ul.to/6qnc97

Gonna be excited to read if you guys agree!

omilo21/06/2010 01:22(edited 21/06/2010 01:34)

Here comes a non-biased vote ^^.

I'd like to see this map in records section mainly because of the jumps as well. The design might not have the most details, but with such a big open space I believe it would be to much with more details.
If you take a look around you still find quite a few cool details (maybe even secrets). But when you stand at the top of the map and look down, it might look dull to some.

I vote YES for this map because I think people will enjoy jumping it and I obviusly like the design and architecture (how could I not :D).


@TlofT

It looks quite similar, but the jumps and architecture is different...but kinda the same theme. Just DL and check yourself ^^.

TheCracker21/06/2010 02:51

Simple style, I dont think it will suit many people, but the jumps are great in my eyes and it is a very interesting map for records in my opinion.
And in contrast to cy_20 I think it has much more spirit and energy behind it.
I vote for yes

PsYxOpAt mapper21/06/2010 10:06

The design is good, but chrizzy need to spend more time on it.The jumps were easy and fun, a few bhop combos.I would suggest him to fix the light because it`s very bright.

I vote with YES because I think the map has potential and I`d like to see the map in the record section.

Trolis22/06/2010 06:26

I dont know how's for you guys, but for me its like 70fps and sometimes drops to 50. I know, my PC/Graphics card isnt amazing, but i have 100fps at most of the maps, but not in thisone (aswell in cy_20)

faker mapper15/01/2011 19:48(edited 15/01/2011 19:52)

Not enough votes and no posts for months, feel free to re-nominate the map if you want to.

Page 1 of 1