kkz_texture
This is a really nice map, these textures should stay because they pretty much fit to the map. I tried to imagine this map with regular rock/grass textures and still i came to the conclusion that these textures should stay. Jumps are just superb, nothing else to say. Thats a yes from me.
I like this map a lot. Some really nice and innovative jumps.
I have no problem with the textures at all, they fit the map and look smooth. Personally, I think it looks better than many of the maps recently released, just because it doesn't fit in to the mold of trying to make everything picture perfect visually. Rather it's simple and focusing on the feeling of the jumps.
This map is not so bad,it is but just a little, not so much dedicated work on textures,creativity has been dominated.The jumps are too heavy so i think that synergy_x got competition.
This map is not for throwing so YES !
Just tried it and liked it.
The jumps are thought through very well, not a boring longjump or bhop show but the kind of jumps I think most people got into kreedzing for. Trick/Technique jumps. It's not awfully long but not as short as ghat for example - keeps you entertained just long enough without getting on your nerves, at least thats how I feel about it.
The map is pretty friggin hard and I don't think I'll ever be able to beat it, but I suck at jumping anyway - even so I enjoyed playing the map and I think it's awesome for practice.
About the textures:
I love the design and textures - it's minimalistic but by no means ugly. Let's be honest, it's something different, don't you all get tired of most maps looking the same?
Not every new map has to be like kz_2001, I love the simple approach just as much plus I can actually play it without my fps going shitstorm (yeah, not the latest hardware..).
This is my map and I think it's my best map. Map has a good textures, weather and atmosphere (sunset). I think you will like it :)
My vote as player is Yes.
thanks free vote
Not a big fan of doing harder maps but I really enjoy watching demos of harder maps therefore I'd like to see this map accepted.
My vote is Yes
The jumps were pretty technical and hard. Texture was funny and simple. I agree with kayne that it would be very nice to see wr demos on this map. My vote is YES
I've played this map before the update many times and I have to say it's worth being official. The jumps are not random - they require different techniques to pass. This map should be taken to the accepted list. I vote YES
I like this map esp the theme, atmosphere.
For the jumps as uffo said they require different techniques.
So I vote YES
great map, my vote is YES... nice with some more extreme maps at xj
nice map!
i vote YES