Cgturnier_Runde2
I would like to nominate "cgturnier_runde2" which was made by DyleT2.
I think this map has really nice, refreshing new jumps, I especially loved the slide-part which retracts into the wall.
The textures maybe aren't that great, but I think it would be extremely nice to see record fights on this map :)
You can download it here:
http://cosy-climbing.net/maps.php?id.40
/edit by faker:
Removed all the conversation replies, since this thread is for nominations and only people that agree with the map should reply to this. Thanks anyway for pointing out the problems and thanks to DyleT2 to reply to this.
Just for the records, here is the answer by DyleT2:
Hi guys,
there's no need to ask me if it's ok or not.
Back then i built both maps for the CG tournament
and they are suppose to be played by only one
person at a time.
These maps won't work in multiplayer, specially
the 5th one because of the buttons that need to
be pressed during the run. And the 2nd one will
have a huge shortcut when the first player reaches
the end.
But all that doesn't affect the whole recording thing.
Both map work perfectly in singleplayer and only that
counts.
So thank you for nominating my maps
cheers
No posts after you posted the map. Thread closed and moved