Cgturnier_Runde5

Started by TheCracker
21/06/2010 02:03
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
TheCracker21/06/2010 02:03(edited 23/06/2010 20:02)

I would like to nominate "cgturnier_runde2" which was made by DyleT2.
It is a one-person map with a whole lot of switches to change the way, it has some very interesting parts and is generally a little confusing in its design.
The textures are great, I just love the atmosphere and I would love to see some good demos of it :)

You can download it here:
http://cosy-climbing.net/maps.php?id.43

/edit by faker:

Removed all the conversation replies, since this thread is for nominations and only people that agree with the map should reply to this. Thanks anyway for pointing out the problems and thanks to DyleT2 for replying to this.

Just for the records, here is the answer by DyleT2:

Hi guys,

there's no need to ask me if it's ok or not.
Back then i built both maps for the CG tournament
and they are suppose to be played by only one
person at a time.

These maps won't work in multiplayer, specially
the 5th one because of the buttons that need to
be pressed during the run. And the 2nd one will
have a huge shortcut when the first player reaches
the end.

But all that doesn't affect the whole recording thing.
Both map work perfectly in singleplayer and only that
counts.

So thank you for nominating my maps

cheers

dEMolite mapper25/06/2010 21:11

I still like this map from the tournament and it was one of the best maps in the tournament. Its a brilliant 1man map with a great climbing adventure.
I think that oldschool jumpers will like this map aswel.

So my nomination vote is Yes :)

PsYxOpAt mapper25/06/2010 21:17

demolite said it so i will vote with YES

PsYxOpAt mapper23/09/2010 20:12

Three months without new posts. Thread closed and moved.

Page 1 of 1