ATI card + hammer

Started by byob mapper
21/06/2010 08:02
Page 1 of 1
byob mapper21/06/2010 08:02

Any solutions found to the 3D problem with ATI cards in hammer editor?
I have a great map idea but this is holding me back.

sn00p mapper21/06/2010 08:05

There's a driver update for this, check for it, dunno where since Im not a ATI user, but should be on their site.

Yesterday a guy from my community had the problem, I've told him to look for the update and now hes done, everything works as It should.

You can contact him If you don't find anything, It's FlaVirus.

dEMolite mapper21/06/2010 16:36

older updates as the january or february update of 2010 hasnt it in it. just update to one of this 2010 or newer should work out for u.

byob mapper21/06/2010 23:31

I installed catalyst center of june 2010 and the problem is still there. anything else to try?

kzmit23/06/2010 01:14(edited 23/06/2010 03:33)

copy atioglxx.dll from you'r ATI drivers in you'r VHE main directory to fix the problem.Avto ine apo emena na ise kala re file mou :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.