uq_ljrace

Started by hateR
21/06/2010 11:04
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
hateR21/06/2010 11:04

Hey there,

here is a map made by MaD which I feel it is competitive and it has great textures(at least i liked it). The map is challenging if you are trying to do world record because to hit the stop button you have to make two jumps and that really makes it tougher than the other long jump maps. I would love to see this map in the record section because it is definitely a good map.

Feel free to comment!

Download: http://uploaded.to/file/2xhotq

Berkut Tournament #222/06/2010 20:54(edited 23/06/2010 11:57)

Agreed to those words above, especially because this map was made by my teammate :)
I vote YES

kzuq`MaD mapper24/06/2010 15:44(edited 24/06/2010 15:55)

This map have 3 ways, and it's so interesting to beat it cuz does not always work well jump :)
sorry for my english :|

My vote as player - Yes.

PsYxOpAt mapper23/09/2010 20:09

Three months without new post. Also we don't need another official longjump map. Thread closed and moved.

Page 1 of 1