cg_d2block_h and _ez
Hello guys,
here is a map made by DyleT2 I'd love to see this map in the mapcycle.When I played the map for first time I really enjoy it.I like the jumps they`re interesting and challenging.The textures are old, but I think they fit with the atmosphere and the architecture of the map.
Download: cg_d2block_ez cg_d2block_h
great and rly fun maps, personally i prefer the ez version because the hard one is a little too challanging.. i think there was some challange at cosy searching the first person to submit a demo on it but none sent in :'D anyways it's by far no synergy_x. just needs some geeking and you got a rec...
i'd like to see those 2 maps accepted aswell, impressive design, fresh jumps, quite long, balanced, good athmosphere ect... good shit
DyleT2 is without a doubt a great mapper, I second the nomination and vote yes for both versions!
Absolutely yes! My friend said that map feels like it was created by kreedz himself.
Beautiful design and some really hard jumps that will make you cringe. Also, I hate 252 cj ;(
Pls god (if there is one...allah, buddha, jesus, any1) let these 2 maps get accepted (at least the hard version).
I was about to nominate em, u beat me to it. There is not much to say about em, (haven't really played the ez version cuz I love only challenging maps) but they are fking "masterpiece"(I guess the ez one is ok too). Jumps were fresh same as design (not so fresh but interesting). Environment and ambient of these maps are both kinda "intimidating" (that's a good thing). Length is also decent. All in all the map (hard version) is A beast, and I'd really like to see this map raped w/o checkpoints.
So my final answer is mkay.
Without any doubt and without any further arguments whatsoever, these maps are the best in this "nomination" thread.
I tried both the _h and the _ez versions, the _h version was a little bit too tough. Nocheckin the hard one should be a real tough job even for the pro's, I guess. In fact both the versions are worthy of acceptance. Very interesting, almost equated, balanced at all departments. Though it's a bit too long, but don't feel you'll ever get bored, 'cauz the jump styles are pretty well thought-after, well orchestrated and almost near-perfect designed. For getting a general public review, I did put this map on my server, and called on a few friends of mine, ALL of them liked it. (Wait, lemme just repeat myself- "all of them liked it") :) I liked the 'dark'ish atmosphere, the textures didn't bothered me that much, 'cauz in a whole matter of talkin sense, the map proved its worth to me.
I was pretty much interested, and therefore I am voting Yes.
My vote is YES for both of these maps! Very interesting jumps and the hard version is a bit challenging so I prefer cg_d2block_ez :) I would love to see the _h version beaten by a pro.
i didn't expect so much fun when starting the hard version..
as you said, kaffee, it felt somehow fresh
(although a few little jumps were too hard imo)
testing the easy one now
I hate _ez version but I really like _h version although there those blocks that ruins maps' balance. I vote YES for both anyway
I vote of course YES for the 2 versions, with an obvious preference for the hard version:
- Oldschool-like block map with still a new feeling with its fine shape, textures are pretty good.
- The jumps are definitely uber (in the hard version), offering a real extreme challenge for anyone who feels about to jump it without checkpoint (also hard with checkpoints).
- Definitely deserves his place on XJ according to his quality, which is prolly better than many XJ maps (not necessarly oldschool)!
mmmmh... I am seriously wondering why these 2 maps don't have the popularity that it deserves :-|
It is the best block map on this map nominations thread, not only for subjective reasons, but also for obvious objective ones (beautiful shape, awesome textures, without talking about the quality of the jumps which will remain you active for a ~8 minutes run). Not many XJ block maps can give you that, it shouldn't even be in this thread to vote for it...
anyway, it's the rules, so you got my vote
hell yes. beautifull ambience as in the oldschool maps, great original jumps.
I liked hard version. It have nice oldschool-map atmosphere with dangerously and extremely hard climb parts. This map wouldn't have a lot records on it, because it's hard to record demo there, but it would be a new and next level of xtreme-climbing aboards in kreedz. It's something like kz_sandblock2 in a few years ago. Records on this map are possible, I saw personally on public, how deus almost completed it. So my vote is YES
huge YES for _h version. this map has alot of fresh jumps, just as sandblock2 had. it well deserved a spot in the maplist.
Originally posted by koukouzmmmmh... I am seriously wondering why these 2 maps don't have the popularity that it deserves :-|
It is the best block map on this map nominations thread, not only for subjective reasons, but also for obvious objective ones (beautiful shape, awesome textures, without talking about the quality of the jumps which will remain you active for a ~8 minutes run). Not many XJ block maps can give you that, it shouldn't even be in this thread to vote for it...
anyway, it's the rules, so you got my vote
Well said.
Never got bored at playing this map. hard version is a killer,it's so freaking hard to nocp it and I can't wait to see demos on it!
Voting yes :-)
I like this map, good textures, good jumps, and i really like dark atmosphere, so i vote YES. :)
Both versions offer wonderful blocks with jumps which are just pure fun. I really like the atmosphere and the design.
The _h version is a monsterchallenge for me and it helps me improving my skills. The _ez version is one of the maps I play the most since it came out.
My vote is yes for both maps!
I don't understand why hard version of this map still isn't accepted on xj...
great textures,very nice and funny jumps so my vote is Yes
those maps are awesome the jumps are really good and are like oldschool maps, long and funny to play more than once. I like the textures, the atmosphere of the maps are really cool, design, etc... so, my vote is YES for both versions
Originally posted by hateRMy vote is YES for both of these maps! Very interesting jumps and the hard version is a bit challenging so I prefer cg_d2block_ez :) I would love to see the _h version beaten by a pro.
+2 , My vote is Yes, I played the map about 5 times and loved it :D