bla_basement block

Started by omilo
22/06/2010 18:00
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
omilo22/06/2010 18:00(edited 25/11/2011 14:52)

I nominate this map simply because it's extremely fun to jump. And I would love to see a great WR run on it. It doesn't look that great but it's not bad either. Just 2-3 simple textures used, but the architecture is still decent for a map like this.
The jumps make up for the design of the map by far. Average-hard map for recording....with some unique jumps.

Map made by Bla^

DL Link (sendspace)
DL LINK (speedyshare)

HF!

/ Edit by Chrizzy:

Download the map here. Also remember to read the rules.


/edit by faker:

Deleted all no and conversation replies in this thread. Please only reply if you want to nominate this map, this is no discussion (no beta-check thread).

Puppey22/06/2010 18:21

I vote yesS. The design isn't really mindblowing but the jumps are quite addictive meaning that when u finish it once you would like to go and rape her again & again & so forth..
And the last thing to add is the difficulty which is as omilo said Average-hard lookin' (more average).

kaynerecord holder22/06/2010 19:14

I also vote yes, and Puppey explained why.

go0dfell22/06/2010 20:19

<3 this map. My vote YES ! With jumping development Xj need more hard maps like this. It's interesting and spectacular than wr on ez maps.

Ps. sor for english

Berkut Tournament #222/06/2010 20:49(edited 23/06/2010 11:56)

Yes forsho, because this map is good-known and enjoyable tho its unoffical and textured in simple grey colors ( which I must admit, best fit to such difficult ), and if it becomes official.. there would be more motivation near jumpers with managing it using all possible ways..
I vote YES

Fliborecord holder Tournament #223/06/2010 12:10

My opinion is probably a bit biased as I regularly helped Bla^ to test this map when he was making it and I have absolutely no reason to say no to this. The jumps are pretty fun at places and the passage through the map is nice (basement -> outdoors). The looks could be better, but it's pretty oldskool anyway.

YES

@Mephist7, it's not a reason to say "no" just because others said "yes"...

Timmycakes mapper23/06/2010 17:09

yes for SURE! even tho its frustrating as hell sometimes i just cant seem to stop playing it when i see it on a server. i would so be willing to retexture it since people seem to dislike its "boring look" but i really think it does just fine the way it is. its simplistic nature is part of its charm

FLP19/09/2010 11:32

This map is a bit challenge for me because I am not good cj-er.Don't know what to say more Puppey and Adan explained everything,so my vote is Yes.

elITe^09/01/2011 08:10

Puppey and Timmycakes said it best :)

I vote YES (if i'm allowed to vote lol)

Req30/04/2011 23:02

Please update dl links for people who don't have an account on cosy-climbing.

PsYxOpAt mapper03/05/2011 17:51

5 posts for almost a year. Map denied. Feel free to nominate the map again.

Page 1 of 1