kzm_fineblock

24/06/2010 17:35
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
Berkut Tournament #224/06/2010 17:35(edited 25/06/2010 01:13)

Hi :)

kzm_fineblock is undoubtedly one of the best and hardest block maps ever. Hard-extreme challenge, amazing maplook, fresh atmosphere, constant fps, bugs absence, popularity - all these features give the map a convincing chance to become official

I personally very like this map and want to see in in the mapcycle here, first of all, because it's quite hard, secondly because it's really qualitative. It approaches all measures of official map.

Post your opinions here
Best regards :)


Author:
SilverNinja

Screenshots:
-click-
-click

Download mirrors:
Cosy-climbing
Sendspace

SnOwKiLlEr24/06/2010 17:53

nice map, hard for sure, YES :D

FLP24/06/2010 19:10

really hard map with great jumps so my vote is yes

pLaguE^24/06/2010 19:53

Its my boy SilverNinja ofc i say yes

and ive tested the map before, i like the jumps and the atmosphere

Puppey24/06/2010 20:00

Map is pure sex, jah vote yes.

Sitka24/06/2010 20:09

I quote from zhady's comment on kkz_textures "There's not enough hard maps out there." I would like to see this map as an official. I want challenge. And the map was good made too, i like the textures and the whole enviorment. The lights are perfect. I tested the map and it was really fun to play it. I didn't check if there was any bugs or something but im sure it isn't that much.

So my vote will be yes.

unBreakS24/06/2010 21:56

My vote YES!
I want to see xjs wr breakers raping this maps ! Like sitka said " it was really fun to play it".

hateR25/06/2010 12:35

Hell YEAH! Really hard map and interesting too! I would love to see this map in xj record section because it's quite awesome to see so hard map beaten by a pro!

SilverNinja mapper26/06/2010 05:14(edited 26/06/2010 05:19)

My name is SilverNinja and I approve of this map.

My reasoning to accept this map can be found in this thread.

TlofT26/06/2010 06:02

agree with silverfaggin

i've seen a few people (extreme map pros if you will) try this map and it was a challenge to them. i would hope that in this day and age this is seen as a good thing and it will be added. i would definitely like to see the same people play this after spending a bit more time on it

m0ver27/06/2010 21:09

I think that this map is pretty enough to be looked at and challenging enough to keep playing. There are some extreme technique jumps but that is for minority of pros here.

Only regret is that it isn't longer. SilverNinja please make second and larger version of it :D

Memories27/06/2010 21:29

SilverNinja please make second and larger version of it



i really liked it, its a nice challenge :)

my vote goes for yes

Playmate28/06/2010 00:52

Yay, uber map. I dont rly care about texures and so on, but the jumps on it is very interesting.Agreed that xj need more and more extreme maps, so i vote YES

selcYc28/06/2010 02:11

VOTE YES
although i finished it in 20mins...

Skizo_record holder28/06/2010 02:56(edited 28/06/2010 02:56)

Well its one rly old map i played it like 6 mohnts ago on one server. And i didnt finished it. I dled now and did 15 min with many cps :D It's a really extreme map . In my eyes its harder than synergy_x but that is a bhop map and this is a kreedz map :) We well see i like this map and my vote is yes. And gj for SilverNinja too. And good for Micron xD he have wr right now on this map with 10 min . ^^

Juice28/06/2010 10:08(edited 28/06/2010 10:09)

I vote yes, but it need better textures and fix some jumps :P

Dali28/06/2010 13:09

This map has a nice theme and its fun to complete, Yes!

kafds28/06/2010 20:12

After finishing the map in 55 minutes I can only say YES!

go0dfell30/06/2010 15:24

Say YES cuz i like this map. Nice texturex nice jumps 100 fps etc. :D

fantasist06/07/2010 08:20

I can't wait any longer to see this map published with a kz_ tag! From the discussion in the thread where this map was refused, I have been expecting.

Page 1 of 2