kzra_bhopcanal

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
25/06/2010 21:24
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP25/06/2010 21:24(edited 23/07/2010 23:07)

Huhu,

the map is created by my self and i think it is good enough for custom.
The map has a nice theme and some new jumpcombos.

map

I am waiting for feedback, bye.
:)


kzuq`MaD mapper25/06/2010 22:29

This map has a good idea! I've never seen anywhere maps of this type, and jumps is really amazing :)
My vote is YES.

Hartelion25/06/2010 22:30

I'll vote yes. It's a nice map but that textures you use for the start and stop button are kinda lame.

Cypek26/06/2010 15:22

I will vote yes. I really enjoy playing on this map and i think the map have really nice architecture. I also like dark-style maps. Look at the last screen on fpsbanana, seems nice and interesting. Also screen with Big square building.

KZRA|sun5hine26/06/2010 15:37

Really nice idea , nice architecture and i think is a very good map .
I vote YES , sure !

fizik27/06/2010 20:15

Love this map,even though I had a couple of problems. It looks awesome,is fun to play and an easy-average challenge. YES!

m0ver27/06/2010 21:04

I really like the map except it is unrealistic and confusing sometimes. Some wooden boxes sink under you and some stay afloat. Also, small planks don't sink and large boxes and barrels do.

Please make it consistent and within player's realistic expectations.

Otherwise, really cool idea with waterfalls, I like it!

etern1ty28/06/2010 09:47

I vote yes!

Nice map to play :) Agree with m0ver, waterfalls was nice idea :)

geddyK28/06/2010 20:07(edited 28/06/2010 20:09)

What can I say... For me this map is a little different from all the others maps from XJ. There is an amazing atmosphere with all the stairs :D I personally liked it, even if some blocks (I mean with water) were difficult.

Of course my vote is for Yes. And now go already on the match Brazil vs. Chile ;)

P.S: Nice button at the beginning, always, when I see it I laugh :D

Adiós!

perd0 mapper29/06/2010 11:08(edited 29/06/2010 11:09)

i dont know, i dont like the idea with swimming in waterfalls, its simply unrealistic.
then, it was little bit difficult to guess, which jumps will stay and which will drop down after touching them, but okay, i was playing it first time, second time i would know which one will stay.

anyway i vote yes, cause of its originality, length, architecture, atmosphere etc
simply, finally good map in map nominations forum ..

JON'21/07/2010 21:26

I really enjoy this map.
Very original, cool jumps.
My vote is YES.

SnOwKiLlEr21/07/2010 21:57

this map is really nice, not too easy but not that hard.
i like to see it at xj and so....
YESH!

Memories22/07/2010 00:28

i really liked it, cool jumps and a nice atmosphere

my vote is YES

w1zzrecord holder22/07/2010 17:53

indeed a really nice map, interesting jumps and a good architecture. YES

kunqui22/07/2010 18:17

Absolutly yes.
Fun map with good enviorement, nice structure and arquitecture.
I can't say nothing about the jumps because are really fun for play and enjoy with them

HitManz Tournament #222/07/2010 19:42

Another unique map from hm^.I really enjoyed watching the demo on it because i can't play atm.Anyway this is the second best map after bhopindustry and above that it's very unique and beautiful at the same moment.Very enjoyable map to play and to watch demos on it so my vote is Yes.

rEs0LuTe moviemaker23/07/2010 23:47

The map is actually really fun to play. When I opened it first time I thought, that it'll be another boring map with boring jumps, but it wasn't!
The atmosphere is pretty cool as many people said before. The placement of teleports was also chosen well.
Jumps are creative. I liked the "water-slides", which are maybe tricky, but fun to jump. :)

My vote: Yes

ova24/07/2010 11:00

the map is ok, pretty balanced.
i don't like the floating things (there are two in a row that bug me), they are at a very low level of heterosexuality, i vote yes

Dacca24/07/2010 11:20

I vote yes, but only because of those water jumps. Otherwise the map is ugly and the rest of the jumps are simple and boring

PsYxOpAt mapper10/02/2011 16:01

Closed at users request

Page 1 of 1