HNS| ZippoW

Started by Zippow
28/06/2010 00:20
Page 3 of 4
qweek01/07/2010 21:04

ZippoW it's still about the gameplay. I'm not a fan of spinning around in ladder, bhopping 24/7, duckbhoping and so on. I'm not a fan of the map rooftops either, it sucks on both 10aa and 100aa.

Zippow02/07/2010 16:27

Frankly i couldn't care less, however your induvidual opinions about a game doesn't belong here thx bye

pLaguE^02/07/2010 18:47

Stop crying kid, get over the fact that you play 100aa and everyone here at xj could own you anyday in 10aa and 100aa please just leave xj and dont come back.

musaka02/07/2010 20:53

Originally posted by pLaguEE
Stop crying kid, get over the fact that you play 100aa and everyone here at xj could own you anyday in 10aa and 100aa please just leave xj and dont come back.

+1

MONKEN*02/07/2010 21:00

10aa ain't funny these days gais ;( it's just bhopping like a fucking maniac, 100aa & blocks is the shit to play

pLaguE^02/07/2010 21:10

Originally posted by MONKEN*
100aa ain't funny these days gais ;( it's just bhopping like a fucking maniac, 10aa & kz is the shit to play

i fixed it for you

MONKEN*02/07/2010 21:15

no-no, thats how it was before, you live in the past :o

pLaguE^02/07/2010 21:29

Originally posted by MONKEN*
no-no, thats how it was before, you live in the past :o

I'm afraid you are mistaken, and I guess we have another 100aa noob.

kREWAN03/07/2010 01:47

This is so typical fpor aa100....bhopping like a maniac, strafing 11 strafes/bhop = UGLY. Atleast can you guys play normal ? oldschool time ftw

Zippow03/07/2010 03:10

Plague, alot of talk less action from your part.. If you actually belive that you can even come near beating me in 100air then PROOVE IT.. And honestly whos being the kid in this thread? comming with whine and saying stuff you can't even stand for.

pLaguE^03/07/2010 04:57

Originally posted by ZippoW
Plague, alot of talk less action from your part.. If you actually belive that you can even come near beating me in 100air then PROOVE IT.. And honestly whos being the kid in this thread? comming with whine and saying stuff you can't even stand for.

theres no point of me proving anything to a 100aa bad, i already know that i would own you, so please, leave xj and go play 100aa PLEASSEEEEE

nerv.03/07/2010 07:09

100aa sucks ... go search a community to post this sh*t jumps

samzo03/07/2010 11:07

Originally posted by GaNJaZ^
nothing special. no skillz here. ur just lucky. old tricks.
why even make a movie bout this -.-


Why even make a mobie about your dumb ganjaz bug.

sPADERâ™ 03/07/2010 14:42(edited 03/07/2010 14:43)

I dont understand why people like you pLaguEE think you got any right to telling anyone to leave xj etc since this is a forum, and the movie is under the category Other movies. Dunno if you noticed but obviously this section of the forum allows people to post things that doesnt have anything with 10 air or kreedz to do. And I dont see you comenting on the surf movies / gun movies "Go play surf, leave xj" etc, everyone likes different things and if 100air players want to get attention trough other movies on xj then let em? :S Why even bother, I would understand your reactions if it was posted under Jump movies but this is just lame.

And I agree with Monken, 10 air hns is so dead nowadays so get used to more people playing 100air and more of these movies.

pLaguE^03/07/2010 15:07

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
I dont understand why people like you pLaguEE think you got any right to telling anyone to leave xj etc since this is a forum, and the movie is under the category Other movies. Dunno if you noticed but obviously this section of the forum allows people to post things that doesnt have anything with 10 air or kreedz to do. And I dont see you comenting on the surf movies / gun movies "Go play surf, leave xj" etc, everyone likes different things and if 100air players want to get attention trough other movies on xj then let em? :S Why even bother, I would understand your reactions if it was posted under Jump movies but this is just lame.

And I agree with Monken, 10 air hns is so dead nowadays so get used to more people playing 100air and more of these movies.

I don't know you at all, but i have all the right to say what i please, he shouldn't come to xj (a 10aa kreedz community) and talk like 100aa is the best thing ever, well i have got news for you, its not. I have played it before with friends in (jNr) and i was in this clan, i only played it because i had a lot of friends in there, in no way did i like to play 100aa, it fucked up my strafes. So there's no point in trying to come to xj and try to prove to anyone that 100aa is better than 10aa in any way. In fact there's no comparison.

VErzuZ03/07/2010 18:42

Originally posted by ZippoW
But basically qweek, you find a game where you can move less (pretty much being handicapped) is better than a game where you can move? i like both 10air and 100air im just more fond of 100.

but basically ZippoW, you find a game where you can move perfect, but then you change the settings beacuse you think its so hard, and now the only thing u can do different is doing your 270 degrees turns and duck+strafe at the same time.

seanex03/07/2010 19:34

hello....

JekkT03/07/2010 22:04

Not compareable to some skilled jumpers, like Reavap, Scary and not this NESC lj only skilled shit.

RAJU03/07/2010 22:44

jekkt u forgot Master-Chieef :)

MONKEN*04/07/2010 02:12

Originally posted by pLaguEE
I'm afraid you are mistaken, and I guess we have another 100aa noob.


i've mainly only played 10aa in my 5 years of hns and just recently started with 100aa & blocks, and can you guess why i play it? it's because i enjoy it, that makes me a baddie?

your also a baddie, you jump around on a fps game ;S lawl scrub

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.