Strange bug

Started by Insignia
28/06/2010 21:03
Page 1 of 1
Insignia28/06/2010 21:03(edited 28/06/2010 21:03)


What an idiot error/bug I have. I'm jumping all along my way to the top , and suddently my player goes to the left or to the right , without me moving the mouse or stuffs related.
Any help would be apreciated .
Thanks

Kureno28/06/2010 22:23

Got something similar, too in past.
When I played my player moved by itself,
well It made the movements I pressed before, like with a huge delay. Dunno how to Fix that bug, I just reinstalled Windows ^__xD

Punk^28/06/2010 23:06

your keyboard is stuck? 0 hp bug?
Also, don't create two threads.

Insignia29/06/2010 07:32(edited 29/06/2010 07:32)

Originally posted by Punk^
your keyboard is stuck? 0 hp bug?
Also, don't create two threads.

created cuz i thought its more related to kz talk .
no , no hp bug , when im strafing the player its moving itself to the left or to the right , when im trying to prestrafe (w+d or w+a) it stops moving.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.