kzro_astro

Started by FuZzy1 mapper
30/06/2010 15:57
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
FuZzy1 mapper30/06/2010 15:57(edited 30/06/2010 16:05)

Author: me
Map with a nice atmosphere and pretty good jumps... Lacks on the details part because of the theme..

Dld: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/download/130851 (works now)
mirror http://www.mediafire.com/?dnxjizzzyrc



Pics: http://xray.fpsbanana.com/ss/maps/130851b.jpg http://xray.fpsbanana.com/ss/maps/130851a.jpg

Hartelion01/07/2010 14:46

It doesn't look very well because of the textures... could have looked a lot better. The architecture is ok, and the jumps are nice, so I'll vote yes.

|Hunter|20/07/2010 16:29

I vote yes, I played this map a while and I really like it :D.
Why yes?
I like the atmosphere and anyone can play this map (average difficulty).

LAKIKS28/07/2010 17:04

i vote yes , why becouse i like sky and block textur. and map have a good combos map not hard :)

faker mapper15/01/2011 19:51(edited 15/01/2011 19:51)

Not enough votes and no posts for months, feel free to re-nominate the map if you want to...

Page 1 of 1