Zippow & Salsie (legendary unibrowe)

Started by BLuex
30/06/2010 17:51
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
FLP02/07/2010 14:53(edited 02/07/2010 14:54)

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
Originally posted by boom.dll
Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
dArKRO, ohi tard

what the fuck was the point of this post? if i had ban privileges you wouldn't be here anymore. dark's point is 100% correct. is nubz the composer and producer of the song?

get a fucking clue... noone steals songs, everyone re-uses...
i'm getting fucking sick and tired of hearing old song, used before, stolen, etc...
everyone can have a different type of edit even if he uses the same song as a previous moviemaker...

who give's a fuck what you think,if guy who made the movie like that song so let him use it...

Your saying that your getting sick and tired of hearing the same old songs aswell but still you cant see my point with the post?
hmm okay that doesnt make sence at all.
I didnt mean that the editor stole something nubz made, I meant to point out that he re-used the same song as nubz had in his movie but I chose to use the word "steal" to make my point clearer, and if Darkro can't make that conclusion on his own, then yeah I think he is a tard.
And yeah, I will keep pointing out when people are using already overused song because I find it annoying and it takes out the creativity of every single movie I watch and just as you im sick and and tired of it.

And btw now we know why you dont have ban privileges.

qho give's a fuck what you think,if guy who made movie like that song so let him use it...

jarski02/07/2010 15:05

I kinda got bored after showing the same trick like 5 times in the beginning :/ All "good" rooftops tricks are used, so u should try to find more tricks from other maps, even tho u guys play mostly rooftops. Only thing I found good in the movie was high quality.

sPADERâ™ 02/07/2010 15:21

FLP I dont know if you maybe noticed that this is a FORUM, you post things here to get respond from other users what they think, but judging by the way you quoted i guess this is new to you.

BBBsonny02/07/2010 15:29

Word to boom, stop acting childish btw spader.
And the movie is really weird, uncreative and low jumps, 100aa and horrible edit.
Btw u should replace legendary with the word random.

sPADERâ™ 02/07/2010 18:41(edited 02/07/2010 18:41)

Stop acting childish? I found it childish that people like you interfere with a discussion that doesnt involve you in any way, your coment just shows that you want to take booms side nothing else. Anyway I dont want to make this into a spamthread so I made my point like it or not.

H♥04/07/2010 15:57

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
Stop acting childish? I found it childish that people like you interfere with a discussion that doesnt involve you in any way, your coment just shows that you want to take booms side nothing else. Anyway I dont want to make this into a spamthread so I made my point like it or not.


Discussions like this can go for eternity, but theres one thing I know, your one little stupid cunt.

sPADERâ™ 04/07/2010 21:35

Haha! Now thats really mature. You say that this discussion can go on for eternity, and still you make a coment like that, whos the stupid one here? You think you got the last word or something with that post? :s

RAJU05/07/2010 00:01

lold at salsie first jump

GaNJaZ^05/07/2010 00:38(edited 05/07/2010 00:44)

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
Originally posted by boom.dll
Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
dArKRO, ohi tard

what the fuck was the point of this post? if i had ban privileges you wouldn't be here anymore. dark's point is 100% correct. is nubz the composer and producer of the song?

get a fucking clue... noone steals songs, everyone re-uses...
i'm getting fucking sick and tired of hearing old song, used before, stolen, etc...
everyone can have a different type of edit even if he uses the same song as a previous moviemaker...



Your saying that your getting sick and tired of hearing the same old songs aswell but still you cant see my point with the post?
hmm okay that doesnt make sence at all.
I didnt mean that the editor stole something nubz made, I meant to point out that he re-used the same song as nubz had in his movie but I chose to use the word "steal" to make my point clearer, and if Darkro can't make that conclusion on his own, then yeah I think he is a tard.
And yeah, I will keep pointing out when people are using already overused song because I find it annoying and it takes out the creativity of every single movie I watch and just as you im sick and and tired of it.

And btw now we know why you dont have ban privileges.

hahaha spader nerd.
and i seriously lol'd at the militia jump.
actually i lol'd @ whole movie

Zippow26/07/2010 20:03

Lols! this isn't a serious movie it was just some random jumps and ofc 100aa haha, didn't even know he uploaded here.. sorry for all the time that this movie stole from you 10aa players :<<<<<<<<<<<<<

seanex26/07/2010 21:23

np :<

peavey26/07/2010 21:25

lold

Stabilot26/07/2010 22:53

fake and korv

BLuex01/09/2010 02:39

what the... is going on here? I didn't know when i post this in jump movies, it's 100aa movie. AND PLEASE CLOSE THIS!

Page 2 of 2