250 Lj By ArKTy

Started by ArKTy
03/07/2010 03:56
Page 2 of 4
ArKTy05/07/2010 00:22

You ar NOOB OR WHAT???? Do you watch demo? I made HANDSHOW I uploaded demo what I need to do now? WTF is wrong with you???

musaka05/07/2010 00:38

stop raging its cheated in my opinion "wtf is wrong with you" back at you d**k

ArKTy05/07/2010 01:14(edited 05/07/2010 02:37)

Ok. You will see what admin will say...

nucLeaR05/07/2010 03:19

I still think there's been used some illegal stuff.

RAJU05/07/2010 03:59

cheated

beg1ner 1337¼05/07/2010 08:12

With those strafes i doubt that you could make more than 230 without any hAx

ArKTy05/07/2010 10:39

Its my own lj syle. :D Whait admin will post there.

Acelamb05/07/2010 10:42

You clearly misunderstood my post. XJ Demoadmins will not check demos if they are not posted as records in XJ, I just requested you to post it here, and possibly add it to the thread (next to the youtube link etc.)

I am in Greece at the moment, so it is quite impossible for me to do so anyway.

ArKTy05/07/2010 11:27

Ok. But no one watched demo.

dexxies05/07/2010 11:46

ArKTy - i think it's time to change strafe style, because it looks like there's no point of arguing with these guys. :D:D:D:D: +D+DD+

ArKTy05/07/2010 12:20(edited 05/07/2010 12:24)

Wheit I will make hand show 245 block 249 stats...

vilaca-05/07/2010 13:14

omfg

Satanail05/07/2010 13:25

Originally posted by ArKTy
Wait I will make hand show 245 block 249 stats...


5 units difference? I have 260 block... Wait i will do handsshow on 255:)

musaka05/07/2010 13:56

Originally posted by Satanail
Originally posted by ArKTy
Wait I will make hand show 245 block 249 stats...


5 units difference? I have 260 block... Wait i will do handsshow on 255:)

+1

ArKTy05/07/2010 15:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJoRZtegWDo

dexxies05/07/2010 15:32

Check the stats u noobs- 249 stats, u think he couldn't be able to make 250+ stats? It looks like u wanna see a 250 block handshow, but it's his rec and it's hard to make it one more tme not even thinking about 250 block handshow, he just shoved u all that this is his strafestyle that's all. The strafes in handshow are the same as on 249 and 250 check by urself.

369n05/07/2010 17:27(edited 05/07/2010 17:28)
musaka05/07/2010 18:47

Originally posted by -SLip-
Check the stats u noobs- 249 stats, u think he couldn't be able to make 250+ stats? It looks like u wanna see a 250 block handshow, but it's his rec and it's hard to make it one more tme not even thinking about 250 block handshow, he just shoved u all that this is his strafestyle that's all. The strafes in handshow are the same as on 249 and 250 check by urself.

why do you keep defending him? are you his mother?i think he is able to speak for him self dont you think mr.pro ?

dexxies05/07/2010 20:02

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by -SLip-
Check the stats u noobs- 249 stats, u think he couldn't be able to make 250+ stats? It looks like u wanna see a 250 block handshow, but it's his rec and it's hard to make it one more tme not even thinking about 250 block handshow, he just shoved u all that this is his strafestyle that's all. The strafes in handshow are the same as on 249 and 250 check by urself.

why do you keep defending him? are you his mother?i think he is able to speak for him self dont you think mr.pro ?


Well he's my cousin and I would definetly know if he cheats or not, i know also that he can speak for himself, but i just can't stand fools like you, talking shit and even not knowing the truth, that's pathetic. Juleeeh said he'll check the demo, and then ull shit your pants and shut the fuck up, all u can say is "cheated" "stop defending him" "the handshow doesn't prove anything", well why don't u start fucking up sPADER, FreestyleR or someone else oh sry their demos were already checked, just wait when someone will check it with FPS-death or smthn else, ull shut ur mouth for sure.

musaka05/07/2010 20:10(edited 05/07/2010 20:19)

and then ull shit your pants and shut the fuck up actually i dont give a fuck just said my opinion and as you can see im not the only one who thinks this way ? pathetic? for being suspicious about a jump? think before you write color boy
and no i wont shut my mouth for sure

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.