[LJ] candEE 264 MCJ [20ducks]

Started by candEE
03/07/2010 11:50
Page 3 of 3
kREWAN08/07/2010 00:39

Originally posted by aimmertw
Originally posted by koukouz
what about closing this thread and banning this guy?


FUCK YOU ?

BAN ?

ot: I'm with koukouz, I don't like geeks, bye!

aimmertw08/07/2010 00:45

Originally posted by kREWAN
Originally posted by aimmertw
Originally posted by koukouz
what about closing this thread and banning this guy?


FUCK YOU ?

BAN ?

ot: I'm gay i love koukouz, I don't like women, bye!



OH ...GAY STORY :>

Hymi08/07/2010 13:43

nothing but insane ducking, lol!

kyser26/11/2010 17:21

sorry for bumping an old thread, but can anyone upload that demo again plz?

dx^27/11/2010 22:18

really insane :D

DiDo-Grecord holder28/11/2010 12:46

imp !!!

Punk^28/11/2010 13:31

ask candee kyser, he might still have the demo.

FLP28/11/2010 15:58

demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/fr9opi

kyser28/11/2010 23:47

thanks flp

mJauZ^29/11/2010 18:19

Originally posted by Ggs`
tshhh kayne :) its your secord secret after bhoptoon .. :D

ontopic: here's another version of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmzUB3R5UpQ

Dude thats a double duck not a multi-duck longjump...

cahz0r Tournament #329/11/2010 21:46

Originally posted by Ggs`
tshhh kayne :) its your secord secret after bhoptoon .. :D

ontopic: here's another version of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmzUB3R5UpQ

awesome ducks there!

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.