Need Stand-up countjump(scj) plugin

Started by gsh
04/07/2010 01:00
Page 1 of 1
gsh04/07/2010 01:00

:google: i didn't find anything on jujal xd

kafds04/07/2010 02:31

I'm not sure if theres a public plugin for that, and the technique itself is only usable with 100 airaccelerate (sure, its usable with 10 but not useFUL). Anyways if you download that one plugin that says "Strafes: todo" and stuff like that it propably has that. It will give the stats as longjump/countjump or something. Sorry, but I really don't know much about plugins, but I hope someone who reads this comment knows where to find the plugin I'm talking about and therefore provide a dl-link for you down 'ere.

nucLeaR04/07/2010 23:35

NFS has a private one

HitManz Tournament #204/07/2010 23:38

Originally posted by kafds
I'm not sure if theres a public plugin for that, and the technique itself is only usable with 100 airaccelerate (sure, its usable with 10 but not useFUL).


What about the coldbhop_v2 bhop jump any many others like that?!

Idk if there is a plugin but wait for scripters responses.I mean they should know, Nucear gave you an useful answer.

nucLeaR05/07/2010 02:23

You've just totally fucked up my name :d

BorJomi05/07/2010 06:43

I'm almost finished scj in my plug, but there still has bugs so wait release v1.64 and test it)

BorJomi05/07/2010 19:15(edited 05/07/2010 19:16)

Release 1.64 with scj but not fully tested possible bugs) http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?223567.0

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.