kz_icemountain
"Host_Error: UserMsg: Not Present on Client 66"
when i start a lan server with kz_icemountain It disconets me. When I click on "START" button to start the game it disconects me and 2nd time when i enter the game. And this go on and on ....
How to fix it ?
I also had the same or similar error to this until now when i checked the map.
I've played the map for about 5 times because i was unable to play it for about a year which is almost all my kz career but i still remember many of the in that time annoying jumps like i would be played it yesterday. I don't know why i remember this map so well, maybe it's the first map that i played. Some of the jumps still seem kinda kinky because the map is unbalanced in some places which brings back lots of memories from back of the days when playing in a public server with ten other players staying on one block trying to get across was a regular thing. I remember the "success' feeling when i did a hard jump for the first time after fifteen minutes of failure with others. Other players were like "woow" " biiaach" and other similar phrases filled the chat in few seconds. Ohh, these feelings kinda gave me an inspiration to make some more maps. I know that this is an error claiming topic and i'm totally off topic but i really wanted to say this.
I think it's related to your plugins.. maybe disable a few of them and try again?
Please log in to post replies.