de_aztec trickjump

Started by nobody^
05/07/2010 16:42
Page 1 of 2
nobody^05/07/2010 16:42(edited 11/02/2011 19:42)

Hey guys :) Look at this "272" jump on de_aztec. Dunno if it's old or new but it's not that hard because of the height difference. Maybe some pro could do it with m4a1. I did it with ~240 stat.

Demo -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0rtf3

Pic -> http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9876/deaztec0000u.png

Edit: Admins, feel free to delete this thread.

k a f f e e05/07/2010 17:56

gj for uploading a pic to a file-uploader

uhm why did you call this "272"
anyways it's an old and easy jump done in several movies,

i tried it with dropbhop and scout around the left corner into the water - go for it

RAJU05/07/2010 18:11

its ez

HitManz Tournament #205/07/2010 18:50

Common you have to learn how to use measure.When the distance is showed calculate the hight difference then the real distance will be calculated more precise.

musaka05/07/2010 20:05

its not 272 did it with 260~stats

3ss05/07/2010 22:17

Originally posted by k a f f e e
gj for uploading a pic to a file-uploader

Originally posted by musaka
its not 272 did it with 260~stats


mm.. maybe I confuse something, but.. how did you got stats if there are different high between blocks :/

Punk^06/07/2010 09:32

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by musaka
its not 272 did it with 260~stats


mm.. maybe I confuse something, but.. how did you got stats if there are different high between blocks :/

Fail stats?

Feels like a noob :(

nobody^06/07/2010 11:41

@ k a f f e e and 3ss - FIXED ! :)

musaka06/07/2010 19:17(edited 06/07/2010 19:40)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by musaka
its not 272 did it with 260~stats


mm.. maybe I confuse something, but.. how did you got stats if there are different high between blocks :/

the stats was in red made a new demo this one is with 261 http://www.sendspace.com/file/1gwrjq and with famas http://www.sendspace.com/file/cceont

Gargoyle06/07/2010 19:54

It's ez, did it a few times. No demo because after a while of doing it (5 min) you notice it's not hard to do.

nobody^08/07/2010 16:18(edited 01/01/2011 12:52)

I've got it with 240 stat

musaka09/07/2010 02:31

its the same urs is no duck stats ..............

leifi5409/07/2010 17:47

i did it with awp :)

musaka09/07/2010 18:11

ofc you did

D1abol!k10/07/2010 00:27

nobody^ please post here link with this ljstats,thx :)

AXEZZ10/07/2010 11:42

poss with awp, ez jump. I got it with 237 stat :(

nobody^10/07/2010 12:02(edited 10/07/2010 12:05)

@ D1abol!k here u go http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0rtf3 .The jump is quite ez , yes and I did it with 263 wj stat too. Hard to get pre :/

D1abol!k10/07/2010 19:22

Originally posted by nobody^
@ D1abol!k here u go http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0rtf3 .The jump is quite ez , yes and I did it with 263 wj stat too. Hard to get pre :/


u have post here demo again,i want this plugin or addons with ljstats :)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.