[Q3] Trickography 2

07/07/2010 00:26
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/07/2010 00:26(edited 25/09/2010 11:43)

There aren't enough Quake III trick movies in my opinion out there :D
This is why I uploaded it on youtube and that I want to share it with you!

Enjoy the movie which made me start moviemaking!
The tricks and the editing are just awesome, the quality is okay for a 360p version but there isn't any better one existing :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWwQivZcpU

Have fun :)

musaka07/07/2010 01:05(edited 07/07/2010 01:09)

despite the fact that i dont understand anything about that game i find it pretty cool keep up the good work 10/10 btw whats the song?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/07/2010 01:18

Originally posted by musaka
despite the fact that i dont understand anything about that game i find it pretty cool keep up the good work 10/10 btw whats the song?


It seems that you misunderstood me, I am not the moviemaker ^^
It's made by NGA Productions

FoF mapper07/07/2010 02:03

hmmm.. Metal on Metal are Lithuanian djs :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/07/2010 07:40

Originally posted by FoF
hmmm.. Metal on Metal are Lithuanian djs :)


Yup and they're very good!

HitManz Tournament #207/07/2010 12:16

Simply amazing !

akkord mapper07/07/2010 19:07

ndR violating the copyright rules of youtube :/ and a sad try to get 500 subscribers

shame

Speedz0r VIP08/07/2010 10:39

You should put the name of the creator in the topic as well as in the post. Some will think it's your work, since your a movie maker yourself. Trying to get subscribers by holding back a video is just stupid. Didn't think you were gonna sink to that level.

kemushi08/07/2010 11:12

old!

Godlajk10/07/2010 22:06(edited 10/07/2010 22:07)

OT:
Just wondering now. Am I alowed to publish movies which I don't own or anything, in a new thread in the "other movies" section? Like for example:

[Q3] Dipshit III, by Lolmachine.

Author: Lolmachine
Game: Q3.

If you know what I mean. Is that legal?

EDIT:
I forgot to write something regarding this movie here. :)
I normally like Q3 videos, but this was not my taste. I think it's just the quality of it that doesnt suit me.

n00bkill3r10/07/2010 22:18

Originally posted by Speedz0r
You should put the name of the creator in the topic as well as in the post. Some will think it's your work, since your a movie maker yourself. Trying to get subscribers by holding back a video is just stupid. Didn't think you were gonna sink to that level.


"Enjoy the movie which made me start moviemaking!! From this sentence is obvious, that he didn't make the movie, read thoroughly.

kraster25/09/2010 09:06

lol ndr.. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?182453.post

ndR moviemaker Tournament #225/09/2010 11:45

Originally posted by kraster
lol ndr.. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?182453.post


I guess I didn't find it when I created this thread.
Mainly because you posted it in the jump movie forum whereas it's only for CS movies =)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.