G5 owners

Started by oRioN
28/09/2006 08:36
Page 1 of 1
oRioN28/09/2006 08:36

hey there! Im going to buy new mouse (my mwheel couldnt stand my uber f*ckfinger so it is now fcuked) So I ask you guys is G5 just perfect or did you noticed some ugly bugs or sth.. or..? My old one was 518. Maybe I will buy G3 (to be like SpawN with kinda small and light mouse yo know ;D) Is the laser fast enough ? I have a kinda fast hand (lol dont think on it) (for aimbot shots yo know.. :D) so I need sth with perfect tracking. Im asking because I had a copperhead b4 and I sold it because the laser in it was just uborsuxor, when I did a fast drag I was watching a sky. Thanks for advices.

faker mapper28/09/2006 08:50

Translated my amazon recension and added some infos for Kz'ing :D

4 (1/2) stars cuz:

+ The mousewheel is ultra precise and nice.
+ The mouse is uber precise; the mouse is, for example, even @ 800 DPI very exact and sensibel (Mauspad: Steelpad S+S). "Mauslags" at very fast drags can happen with 800 DPI (at extrem and very fast drags/moves) - with 1600 DPI I haven't had any problems.
+ You can run the mouse w/o any problems without the setpoint software (cuz of the on-the-fly DPI change (400/600/1600). (2 buttons on the mouse to change the DPI).
+ The mouse buttons are placed very nicely and you can reach them very easily.
+ The keystroke is perfect, you wont hit the mouse buttons accidentally.

- It's really really hard to use mouse3 (push the mouse wheel down) cuz you need a lot of force to get it going down.... So you can't use it for gaming (if you need to press it fast an accurate)...
- The mouse is a bit too big for my hands, I have some problems with 180 degree turns (and climbing without slow and stuff => Can't really do smooth turns and stuff :().
- The weights can blow ur mind... like 100101 combinations are possible and you can test 1 month withouth having a good result cuz you will like several combinations. So I decided to remove them all before I went crazy :)

All together it's a nice mouse and it's a bit better than the Razer Copperhead (which I own, too) but I will try the g3 and mx518 in future for sure (to compare then).

hf gl :)

[ Edited Thu Sep 28 2006, 09:03AM ]

oRioN28/09/2006 15:50

wooot thx fak0r

DHT- Tournament #128/09/2006 15:55

Nice info faker :)

lphoenixl28/09/2006 22:01

If the g5 had a forward button on the side, it would be the best mouse evar. Too bad they took it out. I chose the MX518 over the g5 jut because of that >_>
[ Edited Thu Sep 28 2006, 10:02PM ]

soul v2.0 mapper29/09/2006 00:00

I've done 250 multiple times, 251 twice, 252 twice, 253 once with the G5, and my bhopping improved when I used this over my old mouse....so....

gogogogogogo buy

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.