notkz_hellinashop

Started by koukouz mapperrecord holder
07/07/2010 21:43
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
koukouz mapperrecord holder07/07/2010 21:43

I want to nominate this map, simply because this is my favourite bhop map with catacombsbhop. I'm always wondering why this is not official... finally a real bhop map with a real architecture, wonder of the look etc, not some gay map made in 10 minutes to bhop like a nerd from the start to the stop!
some secret places, little shortcuts and other little things make this map very interesting to record, and even more important, very fun.
map made by 8ball1, best mapper ever if you ask me

Download : http://www.sendspace.com/file/bs451r

vote for this if you don't like injustice, this map has owned the right to be in the recordlist!

pLaguE^07/07/2010 22:31

Honestly, this is one of the best bhops maps ive played, the architecture looks really nice, along with the jumps.

This gets a big YES

TlofT08/07/2010 02:54

agreed, even with a clean run there are so many little things that can be done to improve times, i think this would be a very interesting map to see played more.

kkz, i thought your vote for best mapper ever would go to kkz.

eeK08/07/2010 09:53

Great map.Little bit climbing, then bhop, little bit climbing, then bhop. I Like it! But there are some lightbugs...

YES!

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP08/07/2010 09:55(edited 08/07/2010 09:56)

Superble map with jumps of all kinds: duck bhop, slide jumps, longjumps, some nice climb parts.. and more more more.. So this is f**king good map.
But..hmm..Can I vote twice ? If I can, of I vote "YES"

geddyK08/07/2010 10:39

Wow, great map! One of the best bhops maps I've ever played. Amazing architecture, slide, blocks etc. I don't know why this map isn't yet in XJ mappack :O This map is a bit of everything, such types of maps are beastial, which personally I'm loving very much.

Great work, 8ball1 :)

My vote is ofc for Yes.

P.S: Even I found a nice ShortCut saves ~8s :D Pic! (Sorry for my painting skills)

Puppey08/07/2010 11:05

That sc ain't nothin' new.
I agree with most of the guys here, the map truly is an amazing piece of art, with uhsum creative/new jumps.
Big YES from meh.

Fantasm08/07/2010 18:40

well this is strange. i just played this map yesterday for the first time in about a year, and i was thinking, this map is made very nicely, definitely xj material. great textures, challenging jumps , good fps, and fun flow. i vote YES on this map.
ps: remember to check out and vote for my map nomination notkz_brickngrass !
goretex AKA Fantasm

jusuuh17/07/2010 12:48

basicly best mapper.

haven't heard about this map before now, so i checked it and it was awesome! really, let this in and you'll see great battles!

i like the look of this map overall tho!

+1 from me

fizik19/07/2010 13:08

Nice architecture.
Some jumps seem to be not that easy,atleast I didn't nocheck it under 13mins yet :/
The map looks beautiful,it's fun to play and it's switching between climbing and bhopping often enough.
+1

Keo mapper20/07/2010 03:28

YES from me. Each time i play the map it makes me wanna play more...its fun, cool, nice architecture good fps and interesting to see records on it.

Insignia20/07/2010 19:20(edited 20/07/2010 19:22)

Very nice map ,with impressive design and with bhops/jumps that are not so hard . I will have to vote for YES

NeWrecord holder Tournament #124/07/2010 01:23(edited 24/07/2010 13:36)

i played this map many times..it`s one of my favourites maps..i like very much the textures... vote for YES

Dacca24/07/2010 12:25(edited 24/07/2010 12:40)

Really well balanced jumps and great looking are the main reasons why I'm voting yes


P.S. shouldn't it be called hellenichop?

ritenau26/07/2010 13:59

Average jumps, calm atmosphere, somehow long, textures are bright enough — yes, I want to see this map in offical list. And personally I really like its rhythm, very unhurried. Easy to imagine dust in the wind, blowing between some bhop bl0ckz.

xPaw mapper28/07/2010 12:28

Definitely interesting map to play, easy jumps along with easy bhops, not so long map, which deserves to be in records section. I vote yes.

Playmate04/08/2010 22:07

Pretty interesting bhops, combined with some ez fast climb, thats what i like. Not bad textures, very nice atmosphere. Definitely YES

krel04/08/2010 23:23

I liked this map very much. It combinates interesting climb with interesting bhop. Textures are pretty nice. This map should be in official list imo. I say YES

FLP09/02/2011 23:28

8ball1 is one of my favourite mappers and all his maps have great textures,this one must be accepted on xj

kexic26/04/2011 01:45

The one of best maps imo. Great texture . Very interesting jumps you never get bored of . Has the mixture of bhop and climbing with a bit of surf . Not easy map but not hard. This map is just SICK. So its a yes ofc :)

Page 1 of 2