New XJ movie

Started by nobody^
07/07/2010 22:39
Page 1 of 2
nobody^07/07/2010 22:39

Hello m8s.I was wondering there is an oldsql XJ movieand isnt it going to be cool to see some pro moviemaker to do a nice movie for XJ with the higher skills of players :) If this idea is stupid.. Ok :)

koukouz mapperrecord holder07/07/2010 22:41

good idea tbh, such community projects should be taken more seriously/often

pLaguE^07/07/2010 22:45

TERRIBLE IDEA............Just kidding, seems like a great idea, would like to see the "pros" record tjs and other things

kREWAN07/07/2010 23:24

And always at these days all the player just NEED to have 1 wr or more, otherwise you aren't pro -.-

kaynerecord holder07/07/2010 23:58

yeah, a movie with demos from those who got or had wrs..


no im not sayin this because i got a wr, i wouldnt record a tj anyways because i totally suck at it ;D

Puppey08/07/2010 00:54

"do a nice movie for XJ with the higher skills of players" < well uhm, it ain't gonna be easy as it sounds. How exactly would u determine who's gonna participate and who's nawt?
@kayne: I think that's a bad example dewd, just look at some of those 00:0x:xx wrs or some so called "lucked" wrs, do u really think those players are suitable to take part in future yet to be released big project such as this? I'd really like this idea to be considered as an future project.

nobody^08/07/2010 12:26

Lets have something like a vote?

nerv.08/07/2010 12:46(edited 08/07/2010 12:47)

hard to choose the TJ and the players to perform =/

in the begging it is a nice ideia but for sure after the movie release some player would complain about dnt being on the movie and this stuff =/

and what moviemaker would be choose .. idk

nobody^08/07/2010 16:13(edited 31/12/2010 19:33)

Well.. you are right nerv0us.More people must be interested in this idea :/

nobody^08/07/2010 16:16(edited 31/12/2010 19:34)

Hm, if we talk to some XJ admin to make a post :/

dEMolite mapper08/07/2010 18:09

please use the edit button nexttime

nobody^08/07/2010 20:06

ok demolite , sry

DarkSideBv08/07/2010 22:21(edited 08/07/2010 22:21)

i suggest everyone to post demos with all kind of difficulties, so in the end it will have probably over 1 hour in length, and maybe we can get an Oscar. :D

kafds09/07/2010 00:51

I agree with DarkSideBv. Demos of all levels of difficulty should be shown, since it would draw interest to all sorts of players. Casual shooters who haven't really experienced jumping, newer jumpers who aren't yet that great and it would also draw interest to the skilled jumpers.

Another suggestion would be, that every world record demo holder should participate with a single demo. If there are people who won't participate its their loss, and the vast demo amount problem would be solved by the inactive recorders who would definitely not take part in it. I am sure, if this idea was put forward by XJ a really impressive amount of great tricks would be introduced and the movie would be a real stunner.

nobody^09/07/2010 10:39

Agree kafds!But as I said before this idea must be seen by more players :/

I see. And I' m ready to take a part :D

Strafe.tR20/07/2010 11:27

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I see. And I' m ready to take a part :D

Originally posted by Strafe.tR
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I see. And I' m ready to take a part :D

???

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/07/2010 15:07

The thing you seem to misunderstand is that Xtreme-Jumps the Movie I and II are only featuring admins.

We will never accept the movie if it's called Xtreme-Jumps the Movie III, but...
There's already been such a movie done 3 years ago by benne: Jumping Worlwide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSeP1M9z06k

It's a great idea and we would of course post it frontpage if it's good enough (tricks & editing) as the other movies we accept.
But you can already forget about making 'Xtreme-Jumps the Movie III' ;)

Strafe.tR20/07/2010 16:20

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by Strafe.tR
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I see. And I' m ready to take a part :D

???


i ready to take a part too :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.