[CS] Sling shot by devian

Started by devianUFUF
08/07/2010 15:08
Page 1 of 1
devianUFUF08/07/2010 15:08(edited 09/07/2010 16:25)

here is my new fragmovie with a realy funny style for me i hope you enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuTwlDFrpe0

Acelamb08/07/2010 16:10

Really enjoyed the edit, and nice frags :)

I love movies with that style, good job!

geddyK08/07/2010 18:15

Best work from you fosho. I really like such style and I very enjoy the edit :) Gj!

sPADERâ™ 09/07/2010 02:41

liked the edit bigtime missed a outro otherwise 5/5 eventough the frags and competition sucked bigtime

fizik09/07/2010 13:01

"so wnb level2"

All I thought. 2/5.

200609/07/2010 13:46

totally agree with fizik, first i thought lvl2 did a new movie, but then i saw "by devian".. no offence to you devian, but you completely copied this 1 :/

pheil09/07/2010 13:55(edited 09/07/2010 13:56)

fizik, neb = +1!

akse09/07/2010 15:56

nice quality, funny frags, no words

RAJU09/07/2010 18:45

gj

level2 10/07/2010 23:49

Well , seems like that style become more and more popular.

unBreakS11/07/2010 13:33

Originally posted by level2
Well , seems like that style become more and more popular.

well it wouldn`t be popular if it isnt good :D

Lazze11/07/2010 16:38

From youtube:

For some reason I haven't watched this until now, and I have only one thing to say: Stop copying other peoples work. Be creative and work out something yourself. Im starting to think that the only reason some of the newcomer moviemakers are doing well is because the keep taking/stealing stuff from others. It makes the process so much easier when you know how its going to look. Im just saying it. We all know its true so don't even try to deny it :). But gj with your future work whatsoever :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.