[HANDSHOW] uqkz`kolobok handshow

Started by Reeble
13/07/2010 16:40
Page 1 of 1
Reeble13/07/2010 16:40

hello :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qAooRrZhqQ
bye bye

Ggs`13/07/2010 17:16

:O nice handshow

geddyK13/07/2010 17:23

Is it UnoWR?

kolobok13/07/2010 17:57

UnoWR ? waht is it ? :D
I make this only for fun handshow. My rec 19 sec in game, demo on cosy :)
ps: 20 sec es ez -.-

nerv.13/07/2010 19:41

the music was really nice =d

Insignia13/07/2010 20:37

nice one :p

kolobok13/07/2010 21:27

SPASIBO PACANI :DD:

R215/07/2010 00:22

Yeah, i liked the song :D but ur having very slow sens imo :o)

RAJU15/07/2010 01:22

nice quality

nucLeaR15/07/2010 02:07

Romanian song : Ackent - stay with me i think

geddyK15/07/2010 09:07

Originally posted by kzuq`kolobok
UnoWR ? waht is it ? :D
I make this only for fun handshow. My rec 19 sec in game, demo on cosy :)
ps: 20 sec es ez -.-

I meant Unofficial World Record, but now it's nevermind.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.