Textures of kz maps
Hey.
I need help with hammer 3.5 files, i've searched all forum, but nothing.
Where can i find textures like KreedZ is using in his tutorial? (matt_issandrock, jbRockA, for example)
Well, If you have the *.bsp files of the map, you can open them with Bspviewer and then you can try to extract them If they included them. If this is not the case, I mean If they didn't include them and didn't used a special wad which is normaly located in /cstrike/ then (e.g. kreedz.wad) this *.wad files you can open with Wally or Easy Wad Maker and then you can extract them with these Tools. If you want to know which Wad's he used
you can do this:
Step 1:
Right click on the *.bsp go to Open With and select "Editor/Notepad"
Step 2:[/b]
STRG+F(search) for .wad It will look like this [example: de_train
[blockquote]
"wad" "\sierra\half-life\valve\halflife.wad;\sierra\half-life\valve\decals.wad;\sierra\half-life\cstrike\cstrike.wad;\sierra\half-life\cstrike\cs_bdog.wad"
[/blockquote]
Step 3:[/b]
Search for these wads and ur done :D
If you need the Texture names, there's another way but this way I will not say :D
If you just need Textures look @ fpsbanana.com
Please log in to post replies.