[SURF] Gimenegati vs salient on surf_sx_darkn

Started by Rapha
13/07/2010 21:33
Page 1 of 1
Rapha13/07/2010 21:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqLJphdhec

akkord mapper14/07/2010 00:24

surf runs are too fast to actually see where anyone is faster :/ so i didnt like it

musaka14/07/2010 00:46

Originally posted by akkord
surf runs are too fast to actually see where anyone is faster :/ so i didnt like it

+1

k a f f e e14/07/2010 01:02

great video rapha, rly cool battle

Rapha14/07/2010 13:25

thx kaffe *.*

scrashtw14/07/2010 13:29

sweet video, rly insane runs :D

n00[gg]EeRr26/08/2010 12:11

gj both

rK26/08/2010 16:10

Originally posted by akkord
surf runs are too fast to actually see where anyone is faster :/ so i didnt like it

nah I think you just have to be used to it. if you know the map its not really hard to see the differences.

I can see them, but on the other hand I cant see it in most kz battles lol. Its a matter of habit imo.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.