Another game

Started by PsYxOpAt mapper
15/07/2010 22:14
Page 2 of 3
remake16/07/2010 01:31

I bit santa claus because I'm crazy

WownuK;16/07/2010 01:54

i smoked harry potter because i love marijuana. oh yeah, i love smoking harry potters

VOOD16/07/2010 02:08

I walked with a toothbrush because I love marijuana

Max:16/07/2010 02:29

I smoked [with] C. Ronaldo because im crazy.

n1traM16/07/2010 05:57

I r**e a lesbian because I'm crazy

qfiman*16/07/2010 09:46

i stepped a sex bomb because im a ganxta^^

perd0 mapper16/07/2010 11:43(edited 16/07/2010 11:50)

I buried two cigarettes because I love marijuana

-HA HA GOOD !

prad16/07/2010 11:52

I killed a boor because they finish quickly.
lol wat? :D

Nubby-_-16/07/2010 12:16

i slept with a homeless because I'm a gangster

RAJU16/07/2010 12:57

i f**k bisexual type because im crazy

thexdvl16/07/2010 13:58

I stepped a cow because i'm crazy.

flaviooftw16/07/2010 16:03

I stepped Harry Potter because I smoke weed

HitManz Tournament #216/07/2010 17:20

I ate Harry Potter because i smoke weed :D o_O

Žaidėjas132417/07/2010 11:03

I rape a prostitute because im a gangster. Thats me!

easy pure*17/07/2010 13:30

I ate Harry Potter because im cool ... omg...

Punk^17/07/2010 13:58

Originally posted by n1traM
I r**e a lesbian because I'm crazy


I r**e a cat because I'm crazy

Nice to see I'm not the only one born in December ;)

aaapo18/07/2010 09:27

I f**k a horse because I'm cool

beg1ner 1337¼18/07/2010 11:35

I bit a pornstar because i love marijuana

$iw27/07/2010 15:38

I tortured you because I'm awesome.

cC|Nikolaa27/07/2010 15:44

I fucked a sex bomb because I have great legs

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.