X-Logo

Started by H.o.r.s.t.
30/09/2006 23:49
Page 1 of 1
H.o.r.s.t.30/09/2006 23:49

In fact that here is also nothing up, I started up with photoshop.
I gotta mention that Im a complete beginner :rolleyes:

Is it acceptable ? and if, which one looks best ? :confused:

X-Logo 1
X-Logo 2
X-Logo 3
X-Logo 4
X-Logo 5
X-Logo 6

the pics have been scaled down from 3008x2000 to 1024x768

-----
all in HD xD

http://home.arcor.de/horst0r/X-Logo/
[ Edited ]

Volsfootball01/10/2006 00:16

#6 looks cool

lphoenixl01/10/2006 00:58

They all look the same to me O_o. What did you do to get the fire effect? It had me thinkin you drew the flames on a piece of paper, scanned it and then put Xtreme-jumps.

H.o.r.s.t.01/10/2006 07:36

maybe ;)
btw I like 5 :P

Maxohhz01/10/2006 08:04

yesh i like 5 too :)

ScooteR01/10/2006 10:51

they all look the same :/

insen mapper01/10/2006 12:25

different filters ;)

DHT- Tournament #101/10/2006 22:11

They are almost the same.. But 5 and 6 were nice!

iv4n02/10/2006 23:14

they are not bad, but not my taste...

ichirou03/10/2006 10:38

The 5th was best and the 6th was worst imo :)

Edit: Though I don't really like any of them myself so I agree with Iv4n :)
[ Edited Tue Oct 03 2006, 10:39AM ]

acidburn03/10/2006 15:19

Good job. They are all almost the same. What about doing one with not only text and filters? You could add images and stuff like the banner at the top of the page.

sbzvln Tournament #226/10/2006 18:35

mwah some are nice
[ Edited Thu Oct 26 2006, 06:35PM ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.