Jump Movies Forum

Started by NOEL
18/07/2010 21:59
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
NOEL18/07/2010 21:59

Well, it's pretty much just regarding the way it's set up atm. I think it's a bad way to do it. I can understand the LJ-thread. But battlemovies and wr runs? I think you should either remove those sticky threads, or make a new subforum for runs.

It makes no sense to me anyway, to have two threads for 50% of the clips made. The only effect it will have is keeping unpopular clips like "this is my first time with vegas, but i post on xj anyway because blabla 100aa rooftops jumps" stay longer on the first page.

Like I said, sure, keep the lj thread, cause the number ljclips being linked atm is ridiculous.

I guess that's my suggestion.

tl;dr:
Remove threads and let people post their vids of runs in a new thread - made by themselves, also allows people to express their "WOW"-reactions without logging into their youtube account.

Cheers.

kaynerecord holder18/07/2010 22:42

yeah, word up

HitManz Tournament #218/07/2010 23:01

I really agree with that.I thought of smth like this before but got on with it.Anyway it would be wonderful to do as you proposed.

Ducu18/07/2010 23:11

Yea, I agree too :)

Strafe.tR19/07/2010 09:51

Agree

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/07/2010 20:21

" I'm already working on a way to expand and develop the 'Movie Sub-Forums', it's on its way for some days and you should see some changes in the near future =) "

NOEL19/07/2010 22:58

Dont see where that quote is from ndR, but okay. Feel free to lock this thread whenever.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/07/2010 15:15

Originally posted by NOEL
Dont see where that quote is from ndR, but okay. Feel free to lock this thread whenever.


It was from the chatbox :P
I posted it 2 seconds before posting it in here, I don't even know why I quoted it ^^

Page 1 of 1