longjump_palace

Started by thopa
01/10/2006 15:11
Page 2 of 3
faker mapper08/10/2006 14:21

im definatly sticking to this map records dont reali bother me aslong as ino what i have done

Orblah


Well, real longjump skill means that you can do you record again and again anyway no matter what map it is .... I did 251 on kzno first (by accident) and worked as long on it as I did it again on kz_longjumps and 250 on all kz_ and custom maps. Some slight differences (3 or 4 lj's were uber hard - but the othert 30 pretty much the same).

What you can do once you can do again :)

Orblah09/10/2006 04:03

I certainly do agree with u faker on that point, i have done 245 well over 10 times now on kzno kzfr and clintmo_longjumper, just kz_longjumps doesnt go down well with me for some reason its just my opinion

Volsfootball09/10/2006 04:37

I agree with you on this one. . .seems like kzno_ was the long jump map for me. I could lj soo easily on that map. :?

ScooteR09/10/2006 09:47

i liked kzfr ... i cant jump @ kz_longjumps coz maybe im used to higher unitboards (like the ones @ kzno and kzfr)
And btw gj thopa ur map rocks ! I improved my hj rec @ it :D

Orblah10/10/2006 16:37

im loving ure map still btw just done 248 and 249 :)

goal = 250 n ill b happy!

Thankx again thopa

Proche18/10/2006 10:20

thopas map pwnssssssss kz_longjumps... i have kz_longjumps i cant longjump on it, on kzfr i can get 245 like in 1 minute.. on kz_longjumps it takes me like 10
thopa's map isnt best textures, but the best kz map so far, best textures = kzfr_longjump by far
i wish we could do it on anymap

SirBenniMiles18/10/2006 19:35

ye but then all ppl who will watch the demo must dll the map so we have only ONE map

rinkon mapper19/10/2006 01:08(edited 26/07/2015 12:21)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Volsfootball16/01/2007 00:03

@thopa, (since I dont know how to PM :() Can I use your numbers in my map? Like the textures for the numbers. . nothing else. "D

BooLiSH16/01/2007 00:42

and plz reupload someone..

would like to have this map :)

thx :up:
[ Edited Tue Jan 16 2007, 12:42AM ]

stukad Tournament #116/01/2007 11:17

Dead link!

thopa16/01/2007 12:09

Ok stukad.

A new link will pop up when i get home (about 4h).


Volsfootball:
@thopa: Can I use your numbers in my map? Like the textures for the numbers. Nothing else. "D




Sure, feel free to use them. Thx for appreciating them :)

Either use textract on the map to extract the wads i used or msg me in IRC in about 4-5h so i can send u the specific wad or bmps for all numbers.





[ Edited Tue Jan 16 2007, 12:28PM ]

neppo16/01/2007 18:37

can anybody upload that map ??? please :(
[ Edited Tue Jan 16 2007, 06:37PM ]

BooLiSH16/01/2007 20:40

it was uploaded again...

thx thopa

Volsfootball17/01/2007 04:46

@thopa, I got them, thx for the approval I love the textures. :D. And If you want to beta test my map feel free to hit me up whenever I'm done with it

kzno`Psycho18/01/2007 15:25

I don't know why but I can't lj any good on lz_longjump the map is cool but the units sucks :E

sorry map maker..
[ Edited Thu Jan 18 2007, 03:27PM ]

kzno`Psycho18/01/2007 15:25



[ Edited Thu Jan 18 2007, 03:26PM ]

kzno`Psycho18/01/2007 15:27

Sorry I fucked up something so it went wrong :( sorry 4 posting more than once admins : /

notinuse18/01/2007 18:55

Good work.

SnOOOpY09/06/2007 15:40

gj , nice map

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.