[TUTORIAL] How to present your project

20/07/2010 00:28
Sticky
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/07/2010 00:28(edited 20/07/2010 14:52)

Here is a small tutorial about the way to present your movie project,
we do not force you to use the exact same but it will be more easily readable by all of our members if you do so.

    A catchy title

    Project status: xx%

    Your moviemaking experience (your previous movies, the softwares you use etc.) and a presentation of yourself

    Type of the movie: community movie, single player, clan etc.

    Description of your project: its concept, the atmosphere, the ambiance...

    Moviemaking facts: softwares used, special techniques, source & output fps, codec, bitrate, resolution

    Requests: still looking for demos, players, or advices and opinions

    Screenshots


Here is a template you can just copy/paste and edit with your informations:

    Title: Xtreme-Jumps Movie VII


    Project status: 60%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Xtreme Jumps and I've been playing kz for 5 years [...] I've been moviemaking for 56 years now...


    Type of the movie: It will be a community movie from all over the world...


    Project Description: It will be about 18 minutes long with a drak ambiance, I will use dubstep songs etc...


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas but I will also try to learn Cinema 4D and 'smooth campaths' [...] The source fps are 600 and I will render my movie in x264 with a bitrate of 4500 and 60fps output...


    Requests: I will show you screenshots right after, I'm expecting your opinions about the filters I used! I'm also looking for 3 last demos for the movie...


    Screenshots: image links...


kafds20/07/2010 01:13

Fantastic. Its great that the forums are now in a better order. It has been a long, misty journey in a maze while attempting to decide if you want to stay inside or actually go out, but now the maze has been straightened into a straight road which leads to enlightenment/happiness.

Its also spectacular that you created that template for a post. Most posts are quite bad to be completely honest - they lack a lot of valuable information and such. Perhaps this template of yours will help make them a bit more compact.

misiun20/07/2010 19:51(edited 20/07/2010 19:56)

only jump movies? :)

Punk^19/08/2010 10:35

Originally posted by misiun
only jump movies? :)

Sorry for the late response.
As far as I can tell, this section is for all the movie projects that you plan to release. Please note, that releasing "shooter-movies/surf/anything that aren't TJ movies" in the jump movies section, is not allowed. For these kind of movies, please post them in the "other movies" section.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.