kz_a2_cambodia shortcuts

Started by Z0ck3rOO7
01/10/2006 18:52
Page 2 of 2
Starz02/10/2006 15:00

I think its possible to land on a higher block on the 4th sc troublemaker posted. ive tried for a while and got very close.

zhady Tournament #202/10/2006 15:21

i have like 3 more scs and 1 kinda big ;)

Z0ck3rOO702/10/2006 17:12

then lets see :D

ScooteR02/10/2006 18:15

gj all all scs are nice :D

trb02/10/2006 22:16

I think its possible to land on a higher block on the 4th sc troublemaker posted. ive tried for a while and got very close.

Starz


ye i think so too

but is very hard


think 2 hard for a run :E

Starz02/10/2006 23:04

Ye I think your right, nice for a movie though.

HoHo^03/10/2006 02:56

I thought that was the normal way, I use that way everytime :D
dunno where to jump else O.o

elITe^03/10/2006 03:02

I thought that was the normal way, I use that way everytime :D
dunno where to jump else O.o

HoHo^



If u mean pic 5 then ya :D same with pic 6 :/ thought that was the normal way. hated the map at the same time as i loved it :confused:
Didn't really look though :o

waRi :D nice map
[ Edited Tue Oct 03 2006, 03:04AM ]

|Insomnia_03/10/2006 13:18

waRi´s maps always pwn. :)

fuzzerd04/10/2006 07:00

on the first shortcut on here, one side is lower then the other so even though its 242 it is easier to do then a 242 jump.

Orblah04/10/2006 14:46

http://members.westnet.com.au/kyle4346/bhopp.jpg

i believe another ??

faker mapper04/10/2006 15:24

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kz_a2_cambodia.zip

All SCs I found (about 6).

roblagger04/10/2006 16:03

holy smokes orblah ahha

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.