TROP: The Revenge Of Puppetmastaz

Started by Lazze
20/07/2010 19:59
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Lazze20/07/2010 19:59

Hello there everyone.

So, this is a movie I will be working on for the next couple of months or less. Its a movie I'm doing for Nubz and Zuveeh. It will properly be my last "longer" movie as I don't find moviemaking as fun as it used to be. The movie will have a funky touch, both with songs and editing style. Just to let you know, it will not be yet another Level2 copy. It will be more like a "modern" type of funky :). I have no screens or anything yet, but I will update this thread along the way.

/Lazze

perd0 mapper20/07/2010 20:33(edited 20/07/2010 20:34)

Originally posted by Lazze!
I have no screens or anything yet, but I will update this thread along the way.

No screens, no sex.
Without any screens/sample this topic has no sense, you know :) We can just tell you NICE TO SEE NEXT PERSON MAKING A MOVIE

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/07/2010 21:30

Gizpo first, and now you lol :P

Please read the tutorial posted in sticky even if you don't use the template, it'll be better for everybody =)

Lazze20/07/2010 21:37

This was simply just to tell you its coming. Screens will be here in a couple of days and I will update it with the template from the tutorial. I don't see anything wrong in that ;)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/07/2010 16:30(edited 22/07/2010 16:30)

We (I) need screenshots!

joons22/07/2010 17:08

It's gonna be nice movie. New for me gj!

Lazze22/07/2010 22:57

Originally posted by ndR
We (I) need screenshots!


And I will deliver..

kafds23/07/2010 00:01

Last movie so fast, I thought your reign of terror would last longer. It will be a level2 copy and my disappointment is great even prior to the movie release due to the lack of screenshots.

200608/08/2010 02:04

still no pics? or have you forgot?

pLaguE^08/08/2010 03:50

bout to get locked, we need screenshots.

no|nameFTW08/08/2010 17:38

yea :( need screenshots :(

Lazze11/08/2010 16:43

You can lock the thread. I will write to an admin when/if I get something ready. Thank you :)

Page 1 of 1