qsk_sleepy
I just played the map for the first time. Honestly this is a really sick map. Looks great, the textures go really well, the fog also creates a cool ambience. The jumps are quite fun too. This map is really fun in my eyes.
Updated:
Originally posted by quiOkay, if there is anyone still interested, updated version here
Few things (including those mentioned) were fixed, few were changed.
*Can't do anything with low fps.
wow this is really starting to get creepy, first helians bhop now this! lol.. i never download the random releases on cosy but i grabbed this for the hell of it, i am actually testing it right now when you posted this.. very strange! this map is made with serious quality, and has a sick feel to it. some of the jumps are very unique and interesting. great layout.. i dont know if i can give this map my vote yet tho because i havent finished testing it and we dont know if theres any major sc's cause a demo hasnt been released yet. otherwise i'd prob vote yes.
a reminder to anyone who hasnt voted brickngrass, please do so we're almost there!
YES!!! Great Map. Very interesting and good looking=)
although i wasnt bothered finishing the map, the atmosphere is amazing the jumps are great, the map looks superb. Cant be any better. YES
One more map which deserves to be in XJ record section without any doubt. Some jumps were creative, some were less, but overall the map was very fun to go through. I like these "unrealistic" textures that remind you rock and grass but have something special in it.
Finally I found some things that might be changed, really hope it would be fixed!
Got 2 vertex bugs and one unbalanced jump(but maybe I got it wrong) http://img818.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=qsksleepy0001.png
i vote yes too. The map goes towards originality and as kkz said some jumps were creative and some not that much but it's a nice map to climb on with some bhops here and there.
Although i'd say its at medium dificulty there could be some combos too.
The thing i found wrong with it are some wallbugs and the fps...while looking towards the middle of the map.
Sick map! In the past year of playing kreedz I've found something new and extroordinary, the mapper must have a great imagination to create such little in size but capacious map. Especially I enjoyed the part in the middle of map, the rock on which you climb pyramid of columns up (I'm not able to name it correctly) :)
I enjoyed that bhops as well
As was said before the map is worthy to get in record demo list
My vote is yes
I have max fps in this map=) Map is beautiful. Very interesting.
Fix few bags what kkz sayd and that's all.
vote YES YES YES!
this is a great map,even i dont like climb maps i enjoyed alot,deserves to be official,i give my vote - YES
- wallbugs :(
Good difficulty, would recommend it anyway to my friends, who wants challenge. Not that hard, but because of architecture, that looks similar to extreme maps, jumps looks more 1337 — this gives you good competitive feeling. And I like it, so yes. (Textures, brightness — ok, also never noticed wallbugs, so map is good for me by this side.)
This map is interesting to climb with creative jumps, the summer cliff style never gets old :)
I think map needs some "easy" ambience, like birds singing or something, would be cool as well
http://habreffect.ru/files/860/43441ad8a/qsk_sleepy0000.jpg - you forget something in here :D
[COLOR]Yes.[/color]
People forgot about this map :( . Its definitely a YES from me.Awesome jumps and summer (?) theme , i was really happy when i finished it some days ago in 10+ minutes with cps and i have 99 const fps.Would love to see it in record list.
Status: Denied
Reasons:
- Not enough votes and no posts for months.
Suggestions:
- Feel free to re-nominate the map if you want to.
Other:
n/a