Playdemo

Started by Shoxu
23/07/2010 12:53
Page 1 of 1
Shoxu23/07/2010 12:53

Hi everyone. I download some demo from Record Demos, and i cant watch it... Playdemo and Viewdemo didnt work. Do you know why?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #223/07/2010 12:53

What's the name of the demo?

Shoxu23/07/2010 12:56

It was some kind of "SkiCg_kz_tetris_0408:08.25." and it cant be played, so i change the name to "tetris" and when i try to play it, my game didnt do nothing it hangs, and i need to restart cs.

unBreakS23/07/2010 13:28

add .dem at the end

A3TIUS23/07/2010 17:11

Rename the demo and you'd be able to see it...
This happens wenever there's a space in the demoname...

kafds23/07/2010 17:59

Well I promise you that there is no demo with the name you suggested, but I recommend you just copy (CTRL + C) the demos name when going ingame, and then just write playdemo and CTRL + V. If the copypasted text is missing ".dem" from the end you can't view it because of the dot in the demos name, you just need to write ".dem" to the end as unBreakS said. The other suggestion which A3T!U$` gave is also something that will definitely work.

I hope some nerd would create a program which you can enter a bunch of demo names before you even enter Counter-Strike, and when you enter the game it will automatically play all the demos in the order you placed them in to the program. It would ease watching 4000 demos in a row like I usually do.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.