Error

Started by unBreakS
25/07/2010 17:49
Page 1 of 1
unBreakS25/07/2010 17:49(edited 25/07/2010 17:50)


[b;">2. When i use cycler_sprite i cant see the model.

is there any solution for this problem[/b]

sn00p mapper25/07/2010 18:57

For 1, please show us your full log, or try Nem's Batch Compiler ( I guess your compiling with VHE no ? )

For 2, use this .fgd -> http://www.multiupload.com/Y8M7UGYVID <- and VHE 3.5 -> http://www.slackiller.com/hlprograms/hammer_testbuild04.zip <-

unBreakS25/07/2010 19:07

1. i`m using Batch compiler and i`ll show you my log tomorrow cos i`m not at home atm and for the 2nd solved

sn00p mapper25/07/2010 19:19

Then maybe your locations are wrong in Batch Compiler Setup.

unBreakS25/07/2010 19:51

Originally posted by sn00p
Then maybe your locations are wrong in Batch Compiler Setup.

no its not. If they are then why other maps batch is compiling w/o any error

dEMolite mapper25/07/2010 20:20

most Error: File read failure errors comes from the -texdata
the -texdata limits under the map texture cache.
Just make the -texdata limit higher

sn00p mapper25/07/2010 20:48

Originally posted by dEMolite
most Error: File read failure errors comes from the -texdata
the -texdata limits under the map texture cache.
Just make the -texdata limit higher


dEmo is right, I remember now I had the same error months ago and that helped me ( Thx to dEmo tho )

unBreakS27/07/2010 12:46

Originally posted by sn00p
Originally posted by dEMolite
most Error: File read failure errors comes from the -texdata
the -texdata limits under the map texture cache.
Just make the -texdata limit higher


dEmo is right, I remember now I had the same error months ago and that helped me ( Thx to dEmo tho )

solved tnx both

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.