Full Mappack

Started by faker mapper
26/07/2010 04:21
Sticky
Page 2 of 4
Punk^16/08/2010 09:54(edited 16/08/2010 09:54)

Don't think torrents will work out drunkenbusdriver :-/ I have a feeling that people here would rather download he file, than seeding it for others.
Oh btw, thanks faker, nice to see an offcial mappack :-)

boom.dll16/08/2010 12:13

i tried downloading the torrents, but they didn't start... kept them almost a day, then deleted them..

Punk^16/08/2010 12:55

boom just proved my point ;-)

A3TIUS16/08/2010 20:44

There are a lot of sprites and models missin in the map-pack :(

drunkenbusdriver17/08/2010 03:46

Sorry! I had to reformat, they will work now if anyone still wants them.

MJK22/08/2010 14:26

Can u make the pack in order like 1 rar 2man map unofficial maps 2nd official maps ..if its no truble

remake22/08/2010 18:26

Why would you need separate packs?

MJK22/08/2010 20:41

I want to download only the official maps x_x that's all..

remake22/08/2010 20:49

But there are only offocial maps?

Punk^23/08/2010 03:26

Originally posted by remake
But there are only offocial maps?

As remake said, all maps hosted on XJ (all those in the mappack) are official Xtreme-Jumps maps. Those named kz_ is something which the mapper have chosen to go after. Those not named kz_ are also official Xtreme-Jumps maps, but they go under a catagory we call "custom maps" (though these are not released anymore, unless they're in the map nominations area). Feel free to read more here: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1259
btw, nice avatar remake

drunkenbusdriver25/08/2010 20:32(edited 25/08/2010 20:33)

I've left the torrents up for over a week now with 0 hits, I know they're working and I'm able to offer more speed than you can get from the other two hosts (max is around 450k/s). If they're not going to be used I'm going to pull them, there's no sense in leaving my client up 24/7. I'm guessing everyone that wanted the pack has already downloaded it anyway.

Marshell02/10/2010 10:06

upload it to www.filefront.com pliiz

plowed03/10/2010 01:04

Very nice upload.
One thing, can you please upload a mapcycle or a list of all maps?

DiDo-Grecord holder22/11/2010 14:16

This thing needs update lol

feweR-11/12/2010 18:19

nice map pack gj :)

Ackn_13/12/2010 19:08(edited 13/12/2010 19:08)

i've downloaded part 4 and there nothing there.no maps.There are but not bsp not .mdl.:/ not even gfx!

CamelCloudrecord holder13/12/2010 21:13

What happened with gangiens auto-downloader?

fileserve is a nice site also to upload to.

Max file size is 1024 MB (the help page says 2 GB, so not really sure).

http://www.fileserve.com/

faker mapper08/01/2011 22:18(edited 08/01/2011 22:25)

Okay guys, since some links were down and I had to update it anyway I did a new mappack with smaller parts, this way I could upload it to sendspace.com as well, what many of you guys apparently wanted.

Note: I don't have a premium/max account on sendspace, therefore I can guarantee for how long the files will be up there.

I hope 3 mirrors are enough, I didn't feel like trying any semi-popular hosters (I might add one for american users if they want to though).

Furthermore I'll try to upload a complete (1,7 GB) pack to rapidshare and fileserve (if it's true that 2 GB work there).

/edit: Neither rapidshare nor fileserve accepted my bigger file :/

Any suggestions or ideas? Let me know!

jack frog08/01/2011 22:54

Originally posted by faker
[…] Any suggestions or ideas? Let me know!


What about duckload.com? 15 GB it says.

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.