[CS] VarjiS - 3rd reload

Started by gizpo_O
27/07/2010 18:11
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
gizpo_O27/07/2010 18:11(edited 30/07/2010 20:04)

    Title: Varjis The Third Reload


    Project status: 10%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Nickname gizpo_O / gizpo, i've been played kz about 1-2 years, hns about 4 years. Moviemaking + / -6 months


    Project Description: About 30 action scenes!, picked from 5on5 clanbase matches, ineye / hltv demos. Movie includes about 1min intro with epic soundtrack. I'm gonna use 2-4 songs punk / rock. Movie length 4-8min.

    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas 7.0 The source fps are 120-200, output 30.


    Requests: Just comment!


Update 1

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/87/varjis1.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/237/varjis2.jpg

Update 2

27.7 // ~4 Hours edited, intro 50% done, length 34sec. And one pic http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/120/varjis3.jpg

two pics more: http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9483/image0r.jpg http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/7056/varjis4.jpg

sPADERâ™ 27/07/2010 19:09

sounds intresting especially if your only using 5v5 and clanmatch demos, hope you got some good fragdemos and im sure you will do a great job editing it
punk rock + guns = <3
cant wait to see it, gl!

unBreakS28/07/2010 19:23

seems awesome cant wait for the whole movie

Mephist731/07/2010 16:39

nice use of overlay

geddyK01/08/2010 10:45

I'll wait for it! ;)

gizpo_O20/09/2010 16:51

lack of motivation & time, I'm not gonna finish this. Please close thread.

Cola^20/09/2010 23:15(edited 20/09/2010 23:17)

lazy wc3 g33k :asd:Asd:DD

ahh foreal it is sad you dont have motivation :( it looked nice!

Page 1 of 1