[RUN] smk_hnseu_suicide2 safbounga 00:05.34

Started by geddyK
27/07/2010 23:21
Page 1 of 1
geddyK27/07/2010 23:21(edited 27/07/2010 23:21)

Hello everyone! Today I come to you with a brand new Unofficial World Record, made by a guy from South Africa, yes it's true, from South Africa! I also was surprised, when I saw him and a fortiori demo =O To be honest, I never seen nobody from there and here we go :) I thought that run is unique and unusual, so I found some free time and do to him a small clip =P I hope that you very enjoy the edit, MUSIC as well as run :-) Watch in HD, please!

Jumper: (Republic South Africa) safbounga
Realtime: 00:05.34
Edit: (PL) geddyK

(ZA) safbounga

smk_hnseu_suicide2 done in 00:05.34 ( 00:05.42 (FIN) jusuuh ) (+131 KZ points)


Soundtrack:

Katy Perry - I'm Still Breathing

Stream:

YouTube

Don't forget to COMMENT, RATE & SUBSCRIBE!

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP28/07/2010 00:27

Nikola said it was Skizo, btw.

Skizo_record holder28/07/2010 03:07

lol man :D i dont belive :D:D:D hahaha i maked a fake account there cuz i wanted fuck up nikola :D noo geddyk noo :D:D Im really sorry . its a big disappointness for you i guess :S sadly :D but gj anyway .

I love you anyway :)

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP28/07/2010 04:06

WR for most :D faces in a single post?

kaynerecord holder28/07/2010 04:53

Originally posted by Skizo_
lol man :D i dont belive :D:D:D hahaha i maked a fake account there cuz i wanted fuck up nikola :D noo geddyk noo :D:D Im really sorry . its a big disappointness for you i guess :S sadly :D but gj anyway .

I love you anyway :)


i like how u "fucked up" nikola by posting a shitty 5 seconds record..

ontopic: gj geddyK

cC|Nikolaa28/07/2010 04:57

Originally posted by Skizo_
lol man :D i dont belive :D:D:D hahaha i maked a fake account there cuz i wanted fuck up nikola :D noo geddyk noo :D:D Im really sorry . its a big disappointness for you i guess :S sadly :D but gj anyway .

I love you anyway :)


yeah :D you're :D a :D proof :D how :D you :D can :D be :D 18 :D and :D still :D be :D retarded :D ! :D

D2B28/07/2010 05:59(edited 28/07/2010 06:00)

:D hahaha :D

sPADERâ™ 28/07/2010 06:42

rofl

NeMiQ2228/07/2010 09:49

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
rofl

indeed

fizik28/07/2010 11:12

Nikola wins g_G

geddyK28/07/2010 11:40

Originally posted by Skizo_
lol man :D i dont belive :D:D:D hahaha i maked a fake account there cuz i wanted fuck up nikola :D noo geddyk noo :D:D Im really sorry . its a big disappointness for you i guess :S sadly :D but gj anyway .

I love you anyway :)

Seriously? I don't knew about it and I'm a little disappointed, tbh. Anyway, I'll already changing nothing with the edit etc. so it must stay nick, description and so on... safbounga a.k.a Skizo_ for now.

Btw. Nice a run! :-)

kREWAN28/07/2010 12:23

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by Skizo_
lol man :D i dont belive :D:D:D hahaha i maked a fake account there cuz i wanted fuck up nikola :D noo geddyk noo :D:D Im really sorry . its a big disappointness for you i guess :S sadly :D but gj anyway .

I love you anyway :)


i like how u "fucked up" nikola by posting a shitty 5 seconds record..

ontopic: gj geddyK

Yeah and we all know that you're the no.1 "fucker up" so yeah! pr0_k1ll3r. But you actually got a point here, thumbs up!

kaynerecord holder28/07/2010 12:41(edited 28/07/2010 12:41)

Originally posted by kREWAN
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by Skizo_
lol man :D i dont belive :D:D:D hahaha i maked a fake account there cuz i wanted fuck up nikola :D noo geddyk noo :D:D Im really sorry . its a big disappointness for you i guess :S sadly :D but gj anyway .

I love you anyway :)


i like how u "fucked up" nikola by posting a shitty 5 seconds record..

ontopic: gj geddyK

Yeah and we all know that you're the no.1 "fucker up" so yeah! pr0_k1ll3r. But you actually got a point here, thumbs up!

...? i dont get it

Skizo_record holder28/07/2010 14:07(edited 28/07/2010 14:07)

huhh? i didnt talked with/to you nikola so i dont rly understand why you cant shut up your mouth.

koukouz mapperrecord holder28/07/2010 14:47

WARNING!

ALL THE PERSONS WHO MADE FUN OF SKIZO_ IN THIS THREAD WILL KNOW DEATH AS SOON AS HE WILL VISIT YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY!

nucLeaR28/07/2010 14:53

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Originally posted by Skizo_
lol man :D i dont belive :D:D:D hahaha i maked a fake account there cuz i wanted fuck up nikola :D noo geddyk noo :D:D Im really sorry . its a big disappointness for you i guess :S sadly :D but gj anyway .

I love you anyway :)


yeah :D you're :D a :D proof :D how :D you :D can :D be :D 18 :D and :D still :D be :D retarded :D ! :D

kzuq`MaD mapper31/07/2010 00:58

rofl :D:D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.