[handshow] sPADER - Pain can't stop me
Noobtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyYwWXA_Wes
demo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h9q93r
New handshow on 253 block, little bit different then the other handshows youve seen i garantue that. Hope you enjoy! :)
I broke my hand in 3 places and 1 finger in an accident wont explain more then that about the accident since its the handshow that in focus
Some pictures of my hand, dont open if your sensitive :D
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x233/fijje/DSC00765.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x233/fijje/DSC00764.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x233/fijje/DSC01056.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x233/fijje/DSC01057.jpg
paintwork done by my little sister while i was sleeping.
That's sick man. Gj and I hope you will recover fast :P.
your arm is looking strange, white and shit, have that checked
gj
Keep moving that fingers until they will grow wrong, gj!
edit: geek
haha d: jealousy!
you gave a handshow a title? lol gg terminator
ofc why not? (;
haha it reminds me when i broke my thumb , i had the same plaster... was very hard at first but you get accustomed in the end. It was also hard to play when my plaster was gone
haha :D I can imagine that its gonna be hard to change back to my normal strafingstyle when im back but thats future sPADERs problem.
I've had left hand injury, and coudn play well. Only shooting ;)
fuckyea.jpg
nothing can't stop geek
next time use cl_observercrosshair 0
yeah, quick edit / jump, small detail fail :)
Please log in to post replies.