3d max cs1.6 models -help-

Started by BLuex
30/07/2010 02:33
Page 1 of 1
BLuex30/07/2010 02:33

If can somebody help me. I cant found cs1.6 models for 3ds max, i have shit source models -.- I download cs1.6 models but problem is: when i turn on "autokey"
i try move model program say "that is figure model" and can't move. I download smd importer and cant found ct or t models .smd I think that smd importer cant work all time say problem when i open 3d max. Can please somebody help me how i get cs1.6 models


-thanks

rK30/07/2010 03:05

I didnt completely understand you.

if you need the default/standard 1.6 models you just have to search them via google. overwrite your custom ones with them in your cs folder.

BLuex30/07/2010 03:42

i search on the google but cant found him, i download cs1.6 models but problem is this models is figure mode. I need standard cs1.6 models who can move....

Punk^30/07/2010 21:54(edited 30/07/2010 21:54)

Originally posted by rK
I didnt completely understand you.

if you need the default/standard 1.6 models you just have to search them via google. overwrite your custom ones with them in your cs folder.

Think he means he wants them for 3ds max, so he can make a scene of them fucking or whatever.

OT: took me like two minutes of google searching. Full video tutorial on english, from last year, probably still works?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bM_W5DzHtc

EDIT: The guy also says it is including the movements and animations, so should be what you need.

BLuex31/07/2010 00:46

lol! I watched this tutorial 100 times and I realized I need to take off MilkShape, I'm so stupid :DDDD
tnx again :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.