[RUN] GaZda^DekI on prochallenge_longjump

Started by -STK-
02/08/2010 01:26
Page 1 of 1
-STK-02/08/2010 01:26(edited 02/08/2010 01:35)

GaZda^DekI on prochallenge_longjump

Here's the link! U2B

Demo available on kz-balkan

Playmate02/08/2010 12:05

The run is weird. This guy havent done the easiest bhops there ( looks noobish ). OK edit

-STK-02/08/2010 13:55

he's the best

FLP02/08/2010 16:11

@Playmate he is a good longjumper but not so smart :D

Playmate02/08/2010 16:57(edited 02/08/2010 16:58)

I don't think u have to be very smart to climb ladder correctly, not saying about the bhops that random noob that played 3 days can do with space.

Originally posted by Playmate
The run is weird. This guy havent done the easiest bhops there ( looks noobish ). OK edit

+1 he could bhop with few strafes 1-2-3 :)

Originally posted by Playmate
The run is weird. This guy havent done the easiest bhops there ( looks noobish ). OK edit


There are some people who geeks only lj and they are don't know whAT is "bhop" means, I guess :D

-STK-03/08/2010 01:28

i think he was too excited in run xD that's why he failed bhop , i ve seen him on server bhoping doing well :)

sPADERâ™ 03/08/2010 03:31

it was ok, nothing epic ;p

Trolis03/08/2010 04:09

Good effort, but next time try to make less pre-strafe on 220ish blocks, cause it looks kinda funny, also try to learn some bhops, and also climbing ladder properly, it's not so difficult as it looks like. :)

You can be a good climber, but, stop ljing ;)

Originally posted by Trolis
You can be a good climber, but, stop ljing ;)


Who know.. maybe he is best candidate to get 258 block ;) :madness:

unBreakS04/08/2010 08:43

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by Trolis
You can be a good climber, but, stop ljing ;)


Who know.. maybe he is best candidate to get 258 block ;) :madness:

-1 :D

GaZda^DekI06/08/2010 01:04

hello all.. as you can all see I didnt noticed that my demo is posted on xj.. ty STK very much.. I am not as u can see a good jumper but i do my best.. i can explain my bad bhops.. its called fear.. if i start great run i dont wonna screw it up with some fail on bhop and stuff... i can do lj properly but my kz climb and bhop skill are rly modest.. ty all for giving me advices.. P.S I am not a best jumper but I belive i will become like one of you guys.. ty <3

-STK-06/08/2010 02:43

Originally posted by GaZda^DekI
hello all.. as you can all see I didnt noticed that my demo is posted on xj.. ty STK very much.. I am not as u can see a good jumper but i do my best.. i can explain my bad bhops.. its called fear.. if i start great run i dont wonna screw it up with some fail on bhop and stuff... i can do lj properly but my kz climb and bhop skill are rly modest.. ty all for giving me advices.. P.S I am not a best jumper but I belive i will become like one of you guys.. ty <3


thats what i told them , you were scared :D

kaynerecord holder06/08/2010 04:34

I really liked it, too bad I fucking suck at longjumping :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.