Another stupid suggestion.

Started by perd0 mapper
03/08/2010 18:35
Page 1 of 1
perd0 mapper03/08/2010 18:35(edited 03/08/2010 18:36)

Hey,

I just thought you could add an option "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" somewhere to the side of the post in the forum, so i could show my opinion about this post. it coult be good instead of typing +1 and spamming.
And make some list of users, that clicked on it (after putting crosshair on it)

Thx bb.

koukouz mapperrecord holder03/08/2010 18:57

why not just taking all the ideas from cc and youtube and gather it on xj

aftermatch-_-03/08/2010 19:17

facebook too

Punk^03/08/2010 19:38

sorry, but no. I like reading comments more. Way more than looking at red and green thumbs.

DiDo-Grecord holder03/08/2010 20:32

+1.

nucLeaR03/08/2010 21:17

+1.5.

meGa004/08/2010 10:02

Could you tell me what did you say? I'm a Chinese player and I can't understand too many English words

Punk^04/08/2010 12:14

Originally posted by meGa0
Could you tell me what did you say? I'm a Chinese player and I can't understand too many English words

Go to cosy-climbing and check out their thumb up and thumb down system.. explains it all.

Dacca04/08/2010 12:40

Originally posted by meGa0
Could you tell me what did you say? I'm a Chinese player and I can't understand too many English words


http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5324/64282334.jpg

I am at the screen :o

meGa0 use googlez0r translator

OT: it would not be superfluous

faker mapper08/08/2010 20:33(edited 09/08/2010 01:24)

m0ver's TODO list is full of other things at the moment so stuff that is barely usefull can't be considered at the moment, sorry. He might have a look at this when he has a bit more time in his schedule.

m0ver08/08/2010 22:41

Damn that facebook 'like' thingy is so popular :/

remake08/08/2010 22:59(edited 08/08/2010 23:00)

no.

cC|Nikolaa09/08/2010 12:18

Originally posted by m0ver
Damn that facebook 'like' thingy is so popular :/


There's difference between only liking & linking and disliking

m0ver09/08/2010 18:54

There is a good reason to forbid 'dislike' in social network like facebook. However, same doesn't apply for these types of sites.

So I still think that 'like' originated from facebook, no matter the inovation ;) Gj though

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.