[RUN] faker on bkz_goldbhop

Started by -STK-
03/08/2010 18:36
Page 1 of 1
-STK-03/08/2010 18:36

faker posted this demo when it was first demo release by Vee in here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1274

Demo - download

Synced bad , some rendering fail & fast edit just to show the run ...
Turn off the music if you dont like it!

Watch!

NOEL03/08/2010 19:09

GG2006. What is up with those gloves though. Why are everybody using them all and sudden, I cannot describe how much I hate those models. (The whole flag-on-hands-thing)

unBreakS03/08/2010 19:59

Originally posted by NOEL
GG2006. What is up with those gloves though. Why are everybody using them all and sudden, I cannot describe how much I hate those models. (The whole flag-on-hands-thing)

only stk is using them and +1

koukouz mapperrecord holder03/08/2010 21:05

Originally posted by NOEL
GG2006. What is up with those gloves though. Why are everybody using them all and sudden, I cannot describe how much I hate those models. (The whole flag-on-hands-thing)


-1, I like it
cool run

Oh yeaa oldsql baby. mad strafes faker ^^

NOEL03/08/2010 23:32

Originally posted by koukouz
Originally posted by NOEL
GG2006. What is up with those gloves though. Why are everybody using them all and sudden, I cannot describe how much I hate those models. (The whole flag-on-hands-thing)


-1, I like it
cool run


-1? I heard you were bad at the internet, but dude...

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/08/2010 23:48

The good old times... =)

faker mapper04/08/2010 00:03

Hahaha, thanks for this, made my day <3

This was actually considered good back then ^^

Here is another little present, some more stuff from 2006: http://ul.to/rtpdvj

Waiting for part 2 :D

PsYxOpAt mapper04/08/2010 06:02

I remember that demo ahah. Weird strafes, but u can see and compare what were the standards back then and now gj :D

pLaguE^04/08/2010 06:21

such a sexy run faker

gj! :D

Dacca04/08/2010 12:43

faker ye

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.